Staff Application- Accepted

SF Ash

What is your in-game name?: Ash

What is your steam name?:[GL] Andrew H.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:75579791

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've never really had staff experience. Only GM on this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Some time in early in January.

What date did you make your forums account? I never really had heard about the forums until I interviewed for GM.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? None

Have you donated? Yes, around $80.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Game Master

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I've been on this server and I can keep my cool in situations that might make me mad. I've seen so much minging lately, especially during events and tryouts. I just want to help people have the most fun that they can. I don't want an administration role for the power, I want it so I can stop people that are ruining RP and ruining peoples fun. Also I'm very active, but not very popular. I'm an Officer in SF and I'm on around 6 days a week and since January I already have 2 weeks in this server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and then tell him to calm down. If he does I'd try to get his side of the story and the accusers as well (asking for proof). If the accused is in the wrong I'd give them a staff/player diss and mass rdm warns. I would warn them or if major enough resulting in a kick/ban.

Thank you for your time! 

Edited by Ash121
I forgot about the poll and I was trying to do this before I went to work so it was pretty rushed, sorry.

Squad Lead Star Fighter Corps Game Master Trial-Moderator

+Support 

- Dedicated

- Already a GM so knows basic commands

- Level headed individual

- Weak MRDM response, could've been handled better

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

+/- Support

- You're trusted to be a GM which makes me a little more confident in your ability to be a staff member. 

- I don't think I have heard of you before which makes me wonder how active you are on the server. This doesn't necessarily mean you're inactive but it makes me wonder nonetheless.

- Your response to how you would handle the situation was very short and the form had very short responses, it looks rushed and unfinished. You also never really specified your experience as staff, you stated your experience on this server but what about others? 

If you edit the form so it doesn't look so rushed I'll be able to give you a 100% support response, but for now I don't have enough information to really give you a vote.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Polarity said:

+/- Support

- No poll

- The app seems a bit rushed 

+ You are trusted to be a GM but I haven't really heard of you

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

14 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

- Havent really seen you on

- No forums activity

- Not a good answer to the MRDM question

Personally Your app is quite short and a bit lacky and little to no forums activity -support

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 2/18/2021 at 3:44 PM, Riot said:

+/- Support

- You're trusted to be a GM which makes me a little more confident in your ability to be a staff member. 

- I don't think I have heard of you before which makes me wonder how active you are on the server. This doesn't necessarily mean you're inactive but it makes me wonder nonetheless.

- Your response to how you would handle the situation was very short and the form had very short responses, it looks rushed and unfinished. You also never really specified your experience as staff, you stated your experience on this server but what about others? 

If you edit the form so it doesn't look so rushed I'll be able to give you a 100% support response, but for now I don't have enough information to really give you a vote.

I’ll give this a +support

I do see you on the server and can confirm you are active,

You have been trusted with GM

the app was a little rushed but overall it deserves a +Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-support 

2 posts go brrrrr 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG