Adding SCP-082 - Denied

Bozobong

1. Name of the SCP I would like added: SCP-082

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1525035123&searchtext=scp+082

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1635651711&searchtext=scp+682

4. How much health/armor do I think it should have? I think it should 

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think we should add 082 because he is another add-on for the JRs to talk and question to like 049 as he will give different answer each time according the document on the SCP wiki so it it perfect for multiple people to give different answer to  and can also study him with D-classes from the way he would act with them and when they have to clean his room or ask questions so that way he cant hurt the JRs and above.

6. Basic summary of the SCP:SCP-082 is genetically human, but for some unknown reason has grown to become a giant. His face is disproportionate. His body is incredibly dense with muscle and fat, and heavily scarred. He speaks French and English through tightly clenched teeth. Despite his appearance, SCP-082 is friendly and likes singing, joking, and playing dress up. However, he'll also randomly attack and eat people for no reason (apologizing afterwards for his rudeness). Despite being a prolific liar when speaking about his own past, he can't actually tell when others are lying. He also can't tell fact from fiction and believes that TV/book characters are real people.

7. Extra information: I know that the SWEP is 939 but since he is a cambial he also eats very messy and gets blood everywhere in his cell so its like a dog.

1 minute ago, Dmdplel03 said:

1. Name of the SCP I would like added: SCP-082

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1525035123&searchtext=scp+082

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1635651711&searchtext=scp+682

4. How much health/armor do I think it should have? I think it should have 250,000 since it says that he is fairly indestructible, unfazed by weapons used against him

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think we should add 082 because he is another add-on for the JRs to talk and question to like 049 as he will give different answer each time according the document on the SCP wiki so it it perfect for multiple people to give different answer to  and can also study him with D-classes from the way he would act with them and when they have to clean his room or ask questions so that way he cant hurt the JRs and above.

6. Basic summary of the SCP:SCP-082 is genetically human, but for some unknown reason has grown to become a giant. His face is disproportionate. His body is incredibly dense with muscle and fat, and heavily scarred. He speaks French and English through tightly clenched teeth. Despite his appearance, SCP-082 is friendly and likes singing, joking, and playing dress up. However, he'll also randomly attack and eat people for no reason (apologizing afterwards for his rudeness). Despite being a prolific liar when speaking about his own past, he can't actually tell when others are lying. He also can't tell fact from fiction and believes that TV/book characters are real people.

7. Extra information: I know that the SWEP is 939 but since he is a cambial he also eats very messy and gets blood everywhere in his cell so its like a dog.

- Support 

God, as much as I love SCP-082, having a British Cannibal on GL can't go right lol, especially with that SWEP. At best, Zombie Claws V2, the 939 SWEP is a bitch. Too powerful it would need either that or an entire new SWEP.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

-Support, this would be purely used for mingery with very little actual RP happening.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...