Nu7 Application

[GL] Dtscalice

In Game Name:  Field Work Manager Price (I would like my name to be Alucard on roster though because there is already a Price in Nu7)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212537250
Discord Name: [GL] Siberian#7727 
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here: I have a warn from 02/07/2020 for FailRP as I had suicide bombed on the MTF Demo Expert job against multiple CI

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): since around June 14th 2019? Might be later

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to join Nu7 as I have been having a blast on ACM assisting MTF and helping to contain some SCPs and i would like to join Nu7 to be more involved in the process of recontaining SCPs and ensuring the facility is safe and running as normal, I have been in all MTF Branches at some point and I Have a general understanding and knowledge of how they work and what to do in certain scenarios, I also believe that me being command in multiple branches at multiple points in time shows how trustworthy I can be and I believe i have changed from the super minge I used to be, To be honest I still minge a bit on medical command but i do not mean it in a bad way, I just try to bring fun to the branch and want everyone to have fun to make them enjoy the branch and return and let themselves shine.

I would also like to Join Nu7 as I can be Serious when the time calls for it, such as a CI Raid or a SCP Breach which i will do my best to contain ASAP in order to protect all Foundation personell. I can also be Laid back and Fun If nothing is happening as to keep People enjoying their jobs and to keep Morale High.

I Will also Forever refuse to give up on something I like to do and I would like to return to my Roots as a Mobile Task Force Member since that was where I really felt at home in E11 with my Foxtrot of Me, Zeus, Ace, and Yoga (I miss them).

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here: None Unless you count back when I was in A1 which was Removed shortly after the punishment was added

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers.: I'll start from the beginning of my time on the Server and move towards now I have held the ranks of

Gensec CPL
E11 1LT as well as E11 FTO and CE
CI LT (before it was split into 1LT and 2LT)
CI SRIC
MTF Alpha 1 Corporal and Heavygunner
Maintenance Junior (I was a tech and Janitorial Junior at one point)
NU7 RCT
Omi9 RCT
Field Work Manager and ACM
I also Currently have the Position of OL1

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yep, I'm on almost every day already (Excluding saturdays) and if I'm not on for a time I will ensure I fill out a LOA form 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, If there are grammatical or spelling errors please let me know since I am terrible at Spelling and Grammar

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

1 hour ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

Gensec CPL
E11 1LT as well as E11 FTO and CE
CI LT (before it was split into 1LT and 2LT)
CI SRIC
MTF Alpha 1 Corporal and Heavygunner
Maintenance Junior (I was a tech and Janitorial Junior at one point)
NU7 RCT
Omi9 RCT
Field Work Manager and ACM
I also Currently have the Position of OL1

+Support

I think he can press left click and may or may not have some experience, idk!

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic