CI Application

Bartholomew the 2nd

In-game Name: Juulian

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289903342

DiscordID: Juulian#4994

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I would like to be Chaos Insurgency because I think it supplies me with what I want to do in this server. I love helping D-class because they are hilarious and just outright usually cool people to speak and play with. I love combat and fighting and want to establish plans with me fellow C.I. peers to raid the foundation. I know plenty of the Lore and overall think I could roleplay it very well. I just ask that you approve this application because The Foundation can get very toxic and boring while also being mundane. I think personally the chaos insurgency would suit me very well as long as you consider my knowledge of the chaos insurgency and the overall lore.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I know a ton of the lore and love the chaos insurgency. I genuinely dislike the security and people who work in the foundation and i think the d-class are hilarious and usually nice so its fun to help them which assures i will be active because I have a blast doing it 

How active can you be? most days of the week for a couple hours

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by Bartholomew the 2nd

+/- Support

-Doesn't meet minimum word requirement 

-Not very detailed.

-Had some good interactions with on D class and seems to have a good attitude.

If he were to fix the app I would +support

• Like 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

1 minute ago, The CI Zero said:

+/- Support

-Doesn't meet minimum word requirement 

-Not very detailed.

-Had some good interactions with on D class and seems to have a good attitude.

If he were to fix the app I would +support

Sry ill fix it right now 

I would like to be Chaos Insurgency because I think it supplies me with what I want to do in this server. I love helping D-class because they are hilarious and just outright usually cool people to speak and play with. I love combat and fighting and want to establish plans with me fellow C.I. peers to raid the foundation. I know plenty of the Lore and overall think I could roleplay it very well. I just ask that you approve this application because The Foundation can get very toxic and boring while also being mundane. I think personally the chaos insurgency would suit me very well as long as you consider my knowledge of the chaos insurgency and the overall lore.

Accepted! 

Your application has been reviewed, and we have decided to accept it for a training! Please contact me via the discord below, so we can get you set up with an FTO!

My Discord ID: Chang [TH]/Lee#3454

The best Lee. 😉

• Bread locked this topic