Johnson Nu7 Application

Edwards

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:11548133
Discord Name (Bread#0001): GrimReaperXIII#2863
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Not that I can remember.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to join Nu-7 as I was once a Master Sergeant in Nu-7, during my time I enjoyed playing with so many people and forging so many friendships. I stopped playing due to computer issues and having my computer break on me. I have since gotten it fixed/upgraded to better performance and I am ready to rejoin the server as a whole. If my application is accepted once again, I will only be available for approximately four out of seven days a week. My current job requires that I work three twelve-hour days and one six-hour day. I will be available most of Sundays through Tuesdays and after Noon Central Standard Time on Wednesdays. Thank you for your time and for your reconsideration.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I'm pretty sure I have a Strike for inactivity and the punishment was removal, however, I'm not sure if the strike had fallen off.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Nu-7 MSGT, Gensec LCPL. (These were approximately 4 - 6 months ago)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I can be available Sunday through Wednesday, due to the nature of my job and working three twelve hour shifts, I cannot make a commitment to be on during that time (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) but I can make the commitment to stay updated with the discord.

Current: E-11 1LT, Deputy Head of Ranger Operations Edwards A-1 SPC ███████

Former: D5 Raptor Operative Corporal Edwards; IAA Senior Agent Oklahoma | Maintenance Adept Arthur; MMF Jan 4 Scotch-Brite | CI PFC Erickson | GenSec Lance Corporal Edwards | Nu-7 Master Sergeant Johnson

+ support

My man's is back!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

• Bread locked this topic