Shock Officer Applications

Mr.Rik

Shock Officer Applications  

1 member has voted

1. 1. am I suitable for Shock Officer

What is your in-game name?

Jeff 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your current rank?

SV STFSN MSG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much time do you have on the server`?

1 Week

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

well i would like this roll because i am almost always present i would like to be there for shock and i would like to have more to do with shock i will therefore also renounce MC because i go completely for shock and nothing else because i what to help shock and everyone in it .

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

well i have always been responsible for my actions that is why i have zero warnings or bans i know everyone and most people know me too and you can ask anyone i am always ready to solve someone else's problems or if someone does something that I solve that

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

someone who is always there for the people of shock always there I listen carefully to the problems of others people I can get along well with everyone and would like to help with problems in shock and what everyone thinks about Shock I will make the Image of shock better to showing a nice side to everyone

How active can you be?

I'm there every week for at least 5 days or more

• Like 1