Toasty Event TeamDenied

Toasty

Toasty

Silver

4 Days

MTF E11 PVT, SEC JFTO SFC, CI CPL

East coast, EST

8/10 I watch videos and read into the lore of SCP all the time, I find it really fascinating

7/10 I’m usually playing this server later in the day after I’m back from the gym. I log in usually 6-7pm and log off at 2-4am

I don’t have experience hosting events on public servers but I do when it comes to private events for me and my friends in private servers

I have a couple of reasons to let me on event team. One, I’m active later in the day when most of the ET are afk based on what I’ve seen. Two, I enjoy making games fun for people and being apart of the community making new friends. Three, I make sure everyone is having fun and not just a select few people. If I were to be accepted into event team I would make more events that are for every class so everyone can participate, I like the events that are specific to certain classes like the lucky block event or the ones that involve people to be in the foundation in order to participate but I will focus more on making events that can incorporate everyone including the people that aren’t normally in the foundation like Sarkic and Chaos Insurgence. One of the biggest reasons I want to be on event team is that when I’m in the server people would be excited and know I make fun events. I have a creative mind and I really hope I get accepted so I can create some really fun events for people.

IDK if this event has been made or not. A event I would make is one involving SCP 173, I remember reading once that if no one cleans 173’s cage then the goo would make more 173, IDK if it’s 100% cannon but if it is then I’d make a event where they forgot to clean it and more 173s spawn and break out and cause chaos in the facility. I think it’s be cool if MTF had to figure out different ways to capture multiple 173s like using mirrors so they have a view behind them or using a recording camera since 173 can’t move if it’s being recorded and it will be viewed later on. I  would also make a event where the foundation became evil like in that one SCP story about the armor (sorry I forgot the name) and the foundation became evil trying to wipe out humanity so the lone survivor found the armor SCP and used it to reverse what the foundation was doing.

Yes I read over the guidelines 

my favorite SCP is SCP the gate guardian. I think it is cool because it’s a guardian that has a sword that can destroy stuff on a molecular level and basically erase them from existence.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

-Support

While you do seem eager, there are some problems

- you have literally been on the server for 3 days, that is not nearly enough time to trust someone with ET

- the event idea has already been done before, and kinda contradicts your philosophy of an event "for everyone" considering this is basically an MTF only event.

- doesnt really affect view on application, but favorite SCP is a little bland

- your first reason on why you would be a good ET is kinda null cause if you read guidelines you'd know how ET works with that kind of stuff

I wish you best of luck with your application

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

3 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

- you have literally been on the server for 3 days, that is not nearly enough time to trust someone with ET

- the event idea has already been done before, and kinda contradicts your philosophy of an event "for everyone" considering this is basically an MTF only event.

- your first reason on why you would be a good ET is kinda null cause if you read guidelines you'd know how ET works with that kind of stuff

You need more time on the forums and ingame

🙂

On 2/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, OWNED said:

-Support

Honestly your a good person but, you have to little experience ingame I would recommend you wait until you have a week or two ingame before applying again.

-Not too active
-Way too new to the server to be trusted with ET
-In my opinion if you can't find a better scp than a 001 entry then that kinda show's you don't know too many SCP's (Personnel opinion)
-The event idea you gave has been done before and in my honest opinion is a bit bland, that and no one in their right mind wants to deal with 20 173's.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:27 AM, OWNED said:

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-Support

It's all here -support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png