Map Idea: Transfer SHB Crane [Denied]

PTOB

Good Idea?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see: Bring the crane in SHB from the old map over into the new map, It is a good source of passive RP for SF, While minges do click the buttons on it with better security it can easily be fixed. Also possibly don't have it make its loud noise so that the rest of the people around it don't have to stop sound.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: Give SF more passive RP on the map especially if we are unable to fly at points due to lag from player counts.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: I think it would help SF but not entirely the server as a whole.

Edited by PTOB

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

• Manager
11 minutes ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support
I have hardly seen it used that much by SF on the current ISD

Not really a reason for it

The crane is pretty useless and doesn't really serve a purpose. 

Going to have to agree RJ.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

7 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support
I have hardly seen it used that much by SF on the current ISD

Not really a reason for it

Seen it used a couple of times, but if you guys want to RP it more you should start doing that instead of just spawning them inside SHB and stuff. Then I will probably a + support, but for now I agree with RJ.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

- Support

- Rarely even use the current one

- Possibly wouldn't even work correctly as the current one explodes all ships in it

- Would be a pointless addition

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*