Dogs Officer App

doglauncher

What is your name? Dog

What is your rank? OP

How long have you been a NCO? the Last 2-3 weeks

What rank are you applying for? i am applying for FL

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? i am always on i dont minge i am always trying to make SF better by helping anyone in need if any questions need answered  im always there to help and i always want to make sure SF can be better so i think you should trust me because i dont minge am active and i am as helpful as i can be to SF.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? i can do more SIMs i can host debriefs to help fellow enlisted members to get promoted and i can do tryouts and oversee SF so they can improve along the wayl.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? i understand fully that if i get striked i will go back to NCO and i understand the power of officer.

~Dog 🙂

• Heart-Eyes 1

Security The Unknown | Former Researcher | Former E11 | Former CI | Former CI RnD | "Whats up Mayn..."

On 2/12/2021 at 7:18 PM, TR33F0RT said:

+Support

Great guy

Good App (Could use a little more)

Wants to make SF better

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 2/12/2021 at 5:58 PM, doglauncher said:

What is your name? Dog

What is your rank? OP

How long have you been a NCO? the Last 2-3 weeks

What rank are you applying for? i am applying for FL

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? i am always on i dont minge i am always trying to make SF better by helping anyone in need if any questions need answered  im always there to help and i always want to make sure SF can be better so i think you should trust me because i dont minge am active and i am as helpful as i can be to SF.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? i can do more SIMs i can host debriefs to help fellow enlisted members to get promoted and i can do tryouts and oversee SF so they can improve along the wayl.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? i understand fully that if i get striked i will go back to NCO and i understand the power of officer.

~Dog 🙂

+ Great friend and a very good asset to a squad patrol! 
+ Dog has shown maturity at times needed and is very flexible when he's needed in different places that were ordered.
+Dog has been around just about the same time that I have and he has been nothing but positive and very bright since the beginning. 
Furthermore, I think Dog makes the perfect attribute for SF OFC

SF ENGINEER TAROS :3

"Workin Hard? Or Hardly Workin?"

+

pretty much a good person that has a nice opinion

really serious when needed

a natural leader

a person you can count for questions

and is active

also good app that shows dedication

i think dog is a good person to be an officer not only because of his attitude but also a person that if you have questions he will give you the best answer

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars