Retiring from research and reductive.

N0BLE FERRET

Hey guys Noble here it bin hell a good time i made so many friends on scp rp .now it time for me to go i bin not feeling well ..i been trying to Guide. Researchers to do amazing test logs and be outstanding and work with other Branches like maintenance and medical. .I love you all. I wish we all could see each other in real life. And to the O5s it was a good time playing with you guysI wish you good luck. I need time for my health to get better and CI. I love when you guys Interrogate me. I love pulling funnies with you guys and to all the guards of the foundation and MTF in any other security plzzz Protect my fellow researchers. I will Return in time. Until I feel better and I will stop by and hang with you all Gaming light community thank you for being there for me    Ferret OUT  i will miss you all

scp_foundation_by_ghostn_d6tos1m-fullview.jpg

bdb2b984e799353e61372f6c6f41ef0725e5a447_hq.jpg

Edited by N0BLE FERRET
  • Gaminglight Love 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Former DHOR Tomato

Man, The command and O5 are all just dropping out all the sudden and it's lowkey depressing...

Get better soon though Noble, I hope you will be doing better in the future.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

"I think we just became long shots" - Nick LFD2

Thank you man we had fun times if you want to play games some times let me know 

Mattplayz/MiKe#1347

"Nothing ever bad happens to the mordens"

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

You were a damned good researcher Noble, I wish you a fairwell as you continue passed us. Hope you'll stick around a bit.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Noble you were honestly one of the best people I have met on the server.
I really wish you the best for your health.
image.thumb.png.cd62da6a39364b3b2ba221d19fed10b4.png

I will always remember your obsession with SCP 1471...

Edited by Mung Daal

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

22 hours ago, Mung Daal said:

Noble you were honestly one of the best people I have met on the server.
I really wish you the best for your health.
image.thumb.png.cd62da6a39364b3b2ba221d19fed10b4.png

I will always remember your obsession with SCP 1471...

Why

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• ICE locked this topic