610 is bad - Denied

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - 610-2 doesnt die after 3 minutes of being infected, and gets a defense mechanism to kill people.

How would this change better the server? - 610 is keter, why the fuck is he keter if he can't damage anyone and has a cooldown of 5 minutes per infection. And the people you infect die after 3 fucking minutes.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCPS

Rejected from the gaminglight community

I agree with this, pretty sure the MOTD says his infection swep has a 3 minute cooldown, but the actual swep takes 5 minutes. It would be better if the automatic death for infected happened after like 20 minutes and they get the zombie claws weapon. The cooldown should be lowered to something like 1-2 minutes.

Edited by Dagger

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Dagger said:

I agree with this, pretty sure the MOTD says his infection swep has a 3 minute cooldown, but the actual swep takes 5 minutes. It would be better if the automatic death for infected happened after like 20 minutes and they get the zombie claws weapon. The cooldown should be lowered to something like 1-2 minutes.

The swep is just bugged. As its trigger for the timer is already broken. And then the cooldown for 5 minutes when it says 3 minutes in the MOTD should be put into the bug report section. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...