Mar's Support application

OFC Mar

Should I be part of the support team?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be part of the support team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Mar

Steam Name: Mar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? 7-9 hours mostly

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?  I would like to join the support team because I am on from time to time seeing people waiting for support. I would like to be able to get on and make sure that people are dealt with not saying people aren’t but I would like to see people getting on the teamspeak and being able to instantly get into the game with no trouble. I am really good at helping people with their problems while being super friendly. As support I would be able to help the community and the people in it much more. Also I really want to be able to help the new members with joining one of our servers for the first time as much as I can, whether it be giving them their member tags or helping them with something in-game, even if it's just answering a question about how things work. I am a person that will be able to get on whenever I can but unless something happens that I would have to deal with that first.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could get to the people in need of support right away

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say “ Hi my name is Mar how could I help you today” and continue it

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

4 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support 

-Active in TS 

-Nice 

Good Person

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor