What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

3 Days.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

Sec LCPL, Researcher.

What is your timezone?:

EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

8/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

No

How Active are you? (1/10):

10/10 on about every day except for when I have a personal problem/ event.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

1, 2/8/21 RDM SCP Rp, I was normally going as 1048, and I rdmed someone who hit me.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I feel that I could be a great planner because I have a love for hanging out and playing video games, I have a hobby for video games and Rp so I feel I'd  could be a great addition to the team. most of the time I always am thinking of ideas which I think is a curse but may be useful for this opportunity. personally I think that SCP is a great concept and we have many possibilities laid out for the future, I just think these possibilities are loose and could be better if we had more events with more people. the ideas I come up with may be weird to some people but I think this could be a good thing to rally up more people and make the server grow as a whole. 138 another thing about me is that I have a lot of time and a loose schedule so I could be fit for the job in terms of time.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

I had an idea once about a rp where the CI Raided the base but SCP 049 Had turned people into mass amounts of zombies, therefore presenting an idea of a zombie apocalypse where GENSEC and CI team up and fend of the undead.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes, Thoroughly 

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:

Builder Bear (1048), they are cute but horrific at the same time and I feel that 1048 demonstrates SCP as a whole.

-Support
The Event is bad, and there have been so many CI and Foundation zombie events it's not even funny
I have only seen you minge
Has little experience on the server

Edit: Oh he also advertised his ET app in OOC

Edited by Echo Romeo
I forgot

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

17 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support
The Event is bad, and there have been so many CI and Foundation zombie events it's not even funny

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

20 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

28 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

51 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

3 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Also only has 3 days on the server

Steam ID is Wrong

-Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

18 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

19 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 2/9/2021 at 4:44 PM, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

On 2/9/2021 at 4:44 PM, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

Yea... I really just don't think your fit for ET

On 2/9/2021 at 1:44 PM, Echo Romeo said:

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero