Blargs Medical Commander Application

Blarg

Should Blarg be a medical commander?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Blarg be a medical commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC HS RS VCMDR Blarg 2512

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

Medical or 69th Medical Corps 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:

Because I want to help medical further than the way I do now. With a commander in medical I can do more than just a VCMDR can. Being the commander of medical will help with officer applications, teamspeak medical meetings, creating/editing documents. Also just generally having a commander will help the battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?:

I have around 5 weeks on the server and I joined the server in April of 2020

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:

The main purpose of a medical commander is to make sure that medical is running at peek performance and solve any issues medical may have. The commander is also responsible with battalion relations and responsible for medical officers. The medical commander also is responsible for making sure the sub-battalions of medical are running well. Which currently I am looking for a new Rescue squadron CMDR. And am trying my hardest to get IA up and running. A medical commander is also supposed to heal troopers and making sure other medics are healing as well because a medic that doesn't heal is just a normal trooper. Medical commanders are also supposed to accept officer applications and run teamspeak meetings. A medical commander should also find new and interesting ways to improve medical as a whole by introducing new things, hosting sims, handing out promotions to those who deserve them,etc.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a commander because I used to be the senior commander of medical. So I know how to run medical. I also used to be the head of medical staff and HCMD on SCPRP. So I know medical runs how to keep it alive. I am also a admin so I know the rules of the server pretty well and I'm also a GM so I can host SIMS for medical to increase our battalion relations.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on pretty often as I recently switched time zones from Pacific Standard Time to Mountain Standard Time for a couple months. I'm on pretty much everyday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warning across all of gaminglight.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

17 minutes ago, Raging Willie said:

+ Support

-Has the experience necessary

-Active

-Knows what he's doing

-Would be instrumental in Medical

Good luck, Blarg. 

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:29 PM, Raging Willie said:

+ Support

-Has the experience necessary

-Active

-Knows what he's doing

-Would be instrumental in Medical

Good luck, Blarg. 

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

On 2/9/2021 at 11:36 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

+ Has past experience

+ Dedicated to medical

+ Good leader

I think your ready for Commander, but I would like to see you be more active.

Good luck!

Michael Jordan

• Gaminglight Love 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈