Magic's Event Team Application- Accepted

Mag1c

Do you think Magic should be in the Event Team?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Magic should be in the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Magic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106454852

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold/Senior Admin

How many hours do you have on the server?: 17 Weeks/2856 Hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know most of the rules.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): I have 6 warns.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the Event Team because I am active, I am creative, and I can make fun events. I have been on the server for quite a while now, and I believe I have shown that I am dedicated and active. I play everyday and would love to make some fun events for people. Also, in my opinion, I am creative and can make fun events that are not repetitive or boring for players. I have thought of some events I could make and I have read over the guidelines for the Event Team. I have also played in some events and they look really fun to host, and play in, so I want to give people that same feeling of joy. I also know most of the people in the Event Team, so I could work together with them as I am good at teamwork and we could come up with some great ideas for events! I also have lots of free time after school so I can do events basically every day. I also have a lot of experience with building and I think I am decent at it. Overall, I think I should be in the Event Team because I have some good ideas, I am active and have a lot of free time, and I am creative and can make fun events for players.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I was thinking of building a big room, in the event room so I do not mess up RP above ground. I would be making an Escape-Room with a twist, the twist would be that each level in the room that you get through, you will have to fight a new boss. These bosses will be members of the event team who have volunteered to play this role. I will make levels that have doors and you would need to find clues to get out to another level. I will have some hints that I could tell people if they ask. I will probably make three levels for people to get through the entire room.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: (During School 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM) (Without School 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM)

Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? I have read the guidelines.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member