SCP-610 is really weak [Completed]

SoulsRuined

Post name: “General Suggestion - buff the 3min time limit and range of infection and infection time limit”

What are you suggesting? -  so for another subject the got infected by 610 and have 3 min to live that is really short time it won't be enough time to escape HCZ and the rage of the infection is really bad you literally have to be really really close to infect someone while mtf is shooting you and you die fast from assault rilfes and shotguns it takes like 30 seconds of shooting with a assault rifle to kill 610 with body shot, at least make the subject who got infected get 700 health and 20 min to live and make the range of the infection swep a little longer and buff the original 610 with 2.5k hp because its really easy to kill 610 because of the 5 min infection swep time limit 

How would this change better the server? - it would be really fair for 610 to get a buff of what I suggested because I played 610 a lot and in my opinion and other people who said the same thing it needs a buff, the vampire is even better that 610 and the infection time limit is too long 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no it won't when you have about more than 12 mtf in lcz and like 6 in hcz which is more than enough to kill 610 in 10 seconds plus when you shoot 610 the bullets pushes him back and its much harder to infect someone 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - it would be really much fun to play as 610 and fair for people who play it and wo got infected by 610 and not die in 3min for example I infect a security or mtf after 3 min they will wait NLR that's 2 min then they come back and 610 is dead so its useless playing 610 unless it gets buffed

(Also 610 looks like a tree grew inside a man so please find something that actually looks like 610)

Regards SoulsRuined 

Discord: SoulsRuined #7170

By buff the time limits i mean for the 3min subjects that got infected give them more time to live and for the 5min swep time limit decrees that read the suggestion for why the reason is

+/- Support

I really dont know how to feel about this one 1. 610 Can even infect people with Hazmat suits on thats why I would not call him weak  2. I believe you just need to play him right to be able to cause some good damage if you do play it right I believe you could cause a big Chain reaction with the infection 3. However I do find the range to be made longer I played 610 Myself and you really need to get close which is not possible when it comes to MTF they would just run and shoot and eventually killing you by doing so.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support

610 is very new, give it more time until there actually seems to be an issue with it. The range of the swep is fine, as it actually needs to come in physical contact with something to infect it.

610 being a level 30 job makes it fair that it wouldn't be that overpowered, think of it as a slighty better 049. 20 minutes until the infected dies is ridiculous, it shouldn't be that overpowered with its low level restriction.

Its stats right now are alright, 1k HP for the main and 400 HP for the infected, also "The vampire is even better than 610" doesn't mean anything since the vampire is platinum.

Self-breaching as 610 makes it overpowered, a 90 second NLR if your chamber isn't fixed, self-breaching should be the main way you play as 610 since of how good it is, making the stats balanced  "If SCP-610 is killed while the cell has not been repaired, SCP-610 regenerates after 90 seconds and remains breached."

You could make a suggestion to change 610s model if you have found a better looking one

• Like 1

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

1 hour ago, [GL] Deez said:

+/- Support

I really dont know how to feel about this one 1. 610 Can even infect people with Hazmat suits on thats why I would not call him weak  2. I believe you just need to play him right to be able to cause some good damage if you do play it right I believe you could cause a big Chain reaction with the infection 3. However I do find the range to be made longer I played 610 Myself and you really need to get close which is not possible when it comes to MTF they would just run and shoot and eventually killing you by doing so.

The problem is the 3 min death timer for other 610 -2 they have 400 hp and its sooooo easy to kill it and there is no cover to take i tried to hide in the door corner and wait but you have to be close to the person so its pointless, or at least make the original 610 infection timer less a little 

- Support
610 is pretty much a virus. It spreads to new hosts rapidly, they decay over time, if there are no new hosts - it dies. That's the concept of the SCP. The 90 second NLR timer can make this pretty deadly at high peak hours.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 2/6/2021 at 12:44 PM, Zerk said:

-Support

610 is very new, give it more time until there actually seems to be an issue with it. The range of the swep is fine, as it actually needs to come in physical contact with something to infect it.

610 being a level 30 job makes it fair that it wouldn't be that overpowered, think of it as a slighty better 049. 20 minutes until the infected dies is ridiculous, it shouldn't be that overpowered with its low level restriction.

Its stats right now are alright, 1k HP for the main and 400 HP for the infected, also "The vampire is even better than 610" doesn't mean anything since the vampire is platinum.

Self-breaching as 610 makes it overpowered, a 90 second NLR if your chamber isn't fixed, self-breaching should be the main way you play as 610 since of how good it is, making the stats balanced  "If SCP-610 is killed while the cell has not been repaired, SCP-610 regenerates after 90 seconds and remains breached."

You could make a suggestion to change 610s model if you have found a better looking one

If The 610-2's do their job 610 can cause a nuke

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 2/6/2021 at 1:44 PM, Zerk said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 2/7/2021 at 9:43 AM, Yato Sensei said:

- Support
610 is pretty much a virus. It spreads to new hosts rapidly, they decay over time, if there are no new hosts - it dies. That's the concept of the SCP. The 90 second NLR timer can make this pretty deadly at high peak hours.

Unless you have to many mtf camping outside hcz lower door 😕

• 2 weeks later...