3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted for GM.

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Pisces

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525727718

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: MSG In the 501st

Have you donated to the server?: Yes Around 40 USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have been falsely banned for 4 hours before, but apart from that no.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have 15 warnings, most are for RDM Or ARDM, the one I would like to give a reason for is my warn for MRDM Which was uncontrollable and happened almost a year ago back in February, basically what happened was, I was protecting my VIP as a RG pretty normal when a load of STs came running around the corner near tram, they were all minging and attempting to harass said VIP which was the eighth brother at the time, so I  gave them the proper amount of warnings 3 and then proceeded to kill them all for not leaving, I was then pulled into a sit with a ST and RoccoRex who then sided with me on some things and with them on another and proceeded to still give me the MRDM Warn which mind boggled me, because I was new to the server I didn't know you could appeal warns so it has been sitting there.

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 weeks of in game time, I have been playing since April of 2020 and took a break between The end of March until around November, which then I put my act together.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I honestly watch loads and loads of Lore channels on YouTube, I find them very enjoyable and educational to watch, so I would say I have a good base knowledge on star wars lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Recently the server has been popping off, which has been a good and bad thing, the good side is the player base in general growing and becoming larger, however with the large player base events are becoming harder and harder to do, for the simple fact of server performance, therefore 501st have been very bored recently, as events are scarce and we aren't getting enough GMs on at the times we need them for small things like SIMs, I have also noticed that the GM team aren't doing too many Passive RP events, which I will gladly do with my lore knowledge, I can also then spin these events off the next day to possible be a proper event with combat and more fun things than just chatting. it will also help me be a better NCO in my battalion which is what I want to be for my battalion, I need to give good training to new players, such as Breachings, simple battlefield tactics, all these things to make them better players for the server, as I currently pride myself on teaching them to be able to get into special forces battalions such as DT and IF, becoming a gamemaster will help me in so many aspects.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have had prior experience as a GM on Icefuse Imperial Roleplay, where I held a few events until I retired to GL, I have been attempting to redeem my warns for a few months now, as I do regret getting them I hope that with a slight glimmer of trust that I can show my worth as a GM, as currently the server is really suffering on the event side of things, as well as make a change for battalions doing sims and such.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I haven't used them in a while however I could easily revise them and be ready within no time

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have prior experience on Icefuse IRP And a Small Warhammer 40k server, I have good knowledge with GM Items and commands.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: It would begin with a fleeing ISB Agent, who would be running from rebel hired bounty hunters, however this isn't about the money so there is no bribing, the ISB agent would be refuged aboard the ISD and they would be sent onto high alert preparing for the bounty hunter's arrival, little did they know the ISBs ship had been placed with rebel tracker, there fore a rebel strike team would be joining the bounty hunters, totalling around 8 Rebel elites in total, it would begin with a damaged DX9 transport requesting immediate landing as they had escaped from the ISBs personal frigate which he had a small Garrison on, the so called "imperials" would gain access to the ISD and act scared and terrified, they would then leave with the ship being left in MBH, where the Elites would break free and start there rampage looking for the ISB, there objective is to kill this ISB and get off the ship. If they are successful in the killing of the ISB then there would be no further carry onto the event, however if you beat the rebels back, they will have navigation co-ordinates to a rebel listening post, which would be then ransacked by the empire, this would be down to hoth but would not happen until later in the day.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ cc2018_dc17ms for myself. !give (Name/Numbers) cc2018_dc17ms for others.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/player/bunny/imperial_arc/arc_troopers_trooper.mdl !model (Name/Numbers) models/player/bunny/imperial_arc/arc_troopers_trooper.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Mr.E
Forgot to add poll

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+Support
-Long time member of the community
-Good application
-Highly suggest he's gets a chance to prove himself. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/6/2021 at 4:20 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Long time member of the community
-Good application
-Highly suggest he's gets a chance to prove himself. 

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+ Support

- Friendly and respected in the community as well as very active

- It's a pretty good application, however he does have a lot of older warns but I have never seen him RDM/ARDM anyone personally, or do any other thing that would give him a warn.

- Seems to know what they are doing when setting up events with the ! commands.

+Support

Active and dedicated member of the 501st

Amazing app

- Really good event ideas

I've known Pisces for quite some time and think he would fill this role very well. Good luck!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

Granted

Contact a V+ to receive training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png