Connors Offical Resgnation From all

ConnorWolf Moat.gg

Well hate to say it bois but connor is no more i officially say good bye to Garrys mod SCPRP as much as i love the idea of having a server based on the scp universe that has in depth rules and time put into the classes and branches theres just somethings that ive noticed has changed since i left the server over a year ago it used to be pure roleplay and wasnt just my gun shoots better than your gun or i have more hp its lets go do this as a team the branches where stronger people actually cared

command actually did something instead finding reason to promote or demote people it was about improving how you can role play instead of people working only for the fact that promotions make gun better 

The fact this server is not pog and theres a lot of drama in branches that are easily resolved and theres a lot of work that needs to be done to improve the server and i may come back if it improves then im gonna maybe come back

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Connor, There are no words I can say to define how much work you have done for Nu-7.

I thank you for your service and all you have done for me and everyone else.

Im very sad to see you leave so soon

Where ever you go, do what you do best, You always will be one of us.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

1 hour ago, ConnorWolf Moat.gg said:

The fact this server is not pog and theres a lot of drama in branches that are easily resolved and theres a lot of work that needs to be done to improve the server and i may come back if it improves then im gonna maybe come back

agreed. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• ICE locked this topic