RedKnight

Requirements for an ACM application:

Medic+
Level 45
No strikes/demotions in the last two weeks
Permission to apply from two command members
Good Reputation
Decent Activity

A reminder that if there is conflicting rules in the Main SOP and ACM SOP, the ACM SOP overrides it.

Questions:

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Red

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:108321105

3. Rank:    Medic

4. Time on server:    3 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   0

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Tako and Price

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I'm more active than a good portion of the other medics, I have a good bit of combat and medical experience behind me, I've done "Street surgery" on other servers before and understand how to do it quickly, due to being nu7 and A1 in the past I still know how to recontain every SCP if the need arises. I'm also good at juking/stallling 106 and 682 giving MTF enough time to either shoot it or get a D-class into the femur breaker. I'm also recording 24/7 meaning that if someone makes a false report against me or other medics around me I can easily defend myself or the other medics 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?   Continue wit the medical treatment as we area medics first and foremost (Also A1 don't have ranks anymore)

+support

Good peoples

(You best be ready to deal with my shenanigans when I'm on med command xD)

~FWM Larr- I mean Price FWM Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Chief_ locked this topic