1. What is your Ingame Name:      not Jay

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):     STEAM_0:1:78897698

3. Rank:    EXP Medic

4. Time on server:    6 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   0

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    ZJ, Tako, and Dustin

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  7

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I think I would make a good ACM because I often am on the job healing people that come to med bay but a lot of the time people can't make it to med bay to get healed so I would like to be out on the field applying my medical skills. Another reason I would like to become ACM is because a lot of the people I know that have ACM are really cool and fun to play with.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?      I listen to the captains orders and fend off the CI while allowing the CPL to make his way to med bay to get properly healed and hopefully get him back in the fight defeating the CI.                  

Edited by not Jay

🙂

+/-

For starters, though a good medic you are as an ACM you should focus on healing the CPL since medbay may have been compromised and the CPL would die, Therefore the CPL Should be Prioritized with healing, And during Defcon 3 as an ACM you can medkit Heal him without /me

Edit: Adding On, if you want to leave medbay to heal people join Field work Since Field work are meant to Leave Medbay, But if you notice Field work not sending people and mainly at D block, Make sure to remind them to send people 40% and under, if they refuse to do so let me know and it will be dealt with

~FWM Price

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support, not jay has been a medic before and can be trusted with the power that comes along with it, they are in several other branches as well and do a good job in them

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 1/29/2021 at 5:22 PM, Dr Wolfgang Neumann said:

+Support 

(not sure if I am allowed to but I figured I would give my thoughts anyways)

- Has been extremely active recently

- Demonstrates adherence to medical SOP

- Has not had any issues within the branch

+1

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

• Chief_ locked this topic