Cheese StormTrooper Vice Commander Application

DiamondFeste

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Cheese

2. What Regiment are you applying for? ST

3. Why do you want to be a vice-commander of this branch? I want to become a vice-commander because I have been a high rank in the stormtrooper division and think I would fit perfectly into this role. I would like to help out other divisions with STs that may minge, and possible get more on-going possibilities and roles with the ST. I'd love to be accepted for this role because I have wanted for a long time to become this role but didn't think I would be the right man for it, and now I have enough courage to put in this application!

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 3 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander/vice-commander for a branch is to control its troops, proving the higher authorities how outstanding that certain division could be.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have spent a long time on the server, taking part in events and also getting promotions. I take part in the Stormtrooper Scout lead and feel like I should be trusted because I was trusted to have control over the Scouts! I feel most imperialrp staff members know me and would love me to take part in the Vice-Commander role.

7. How often can you be Online? : I am onlin almost every single day for around 4-5 hours, having fun and helping others.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings (N/A)

My steamID is STEAM_0:1:565675108

Edited by DiamondFeste
  • Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, Wesss said:

+Support
+good MAJ
+good SCTL
-could be more active
Good luck!

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+support

Honestly He is a genuine good guy and is very active and just a helpful/fun Officer In General.

Good Luck!!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support

Truly a dedicated player who has been slogging through the ST ranks slowly but surely for some time now. Nobody here can say he hasn’t been putting in the time.

He is constantly online, and might as well be a moderator for how judiciously he handles issues. 

But damnit get a mic, Cheese!

Good luck, you deserve this.

Edited by M A N D O

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

All apps REQUIRE a poll 

-Support from me

- Doesn't have a poll

- Personally haven't seen taking much initiative 

- App is weak 

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

-Support
Not enough detail, I have honestly not seen you much as of recent, that's not an issue its just there are other people who are more active and have far more qualities better for the position, remember to keep improving and take peoples advice onboard to improve yourself.
- App not enough detail
- Doesn't have a poll
- Personally haven't seen much of him

Good Luck.

-501st 1SG Pisces-

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"