• no

In-game name: Blueberry | DT BL8

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126979338

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Command Sergeant Major

Have you donated to the server?: Yes [Lord]

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have not

How much time do you have on the server?: 

- 2 weeks game time and about 4 months on the server.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 

- I have always loved star wars and it’s lore.I have read a lot of lore both legends and cannon. I Would say I have an advanced understanding of lore and how characters would interact in the star wars universe.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

- I want to be a Gamemaster because I believe I have a lot of great ideas for events and I want to create more passiv events, so that the ship feels more alive. I want to create more RP based events and longer more thought out events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

- I believe I should be trusted as a Gamemaster because I am already a Moderator on the server and I spent most of my free time on the server. I have never been warned or banned from any GL servers and I really love the GL imperial RP server and would love to help it prosper as GM. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

- As a Moderator I am fairly familiar with ULX, but there are still things I don't know. I have the basics down

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

- I have never been a Gamermaster on any server before. I have spent a lot of time as event characters. I believe I have the basics down og what it means to be a Gamemaster.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On-Ship: An ISB arrives on the ISB and gives a set of coordinates to the naval. Naval forces are told that rebel activity has been observed in the region. The ISB orders the Naval to hyper space to the coordinates and take out the rebel threat. But the rebels knew the ISD were coming and set up a trap. The ISD is ambushed and has to fight off the rebels.

Off-ship: A ISB arrives on ship and requests a meeting with all purge and IQ. The ISB tells the Purge and IQ that a Cyber crystal cave has been found on hoth. They are told the rebels have this information as well and now there is a race to get to the cave first. The IQ and purge are sent to Hoth to secure the Cave. They IQ and purge arrive first and set up a perimeter around the cave. The rebels arrive late and attack the Purge and IQ. After some time the rest of the ISD are sent down to hoth as reinforcements since the rebels are too numerous. The combined forces drive off the rebels and secures the Cave.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

- !give Blueberry rw_sw_a280

- !give @ rw_sw_a280

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

- !model Blueberry models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_trandoshan_bounty_hunter_v1.mdl

- !model @ models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_trandoshan_bounty_hunter_v1.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have read and understood the guidelines

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com

+ Support

- Active

- Is a moderator

- Has no warns

Good luck on your application!

• Like 1

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

Granted

Contact a V+ to receive training

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png