FallOfTroops TGM Application

FallOfTroops

Voting  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes (+1)
    • No (-1)

In-game name: SF Ghost, IC Reaper, IQ Grim.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:563513611

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  SGT, PFC, Apprentice.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I hold the donation rank of Darth.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No.

How much time do you have on the server?: In total 1 week, but Ingame 1 day.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the lore very well. From Before clone wars, to clone wars, to the start of the empire, and the start of the first order.  I've watch All the movies, Most of the cartoons and read some books to.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  I Love the community of Gaming light and I wanted to help out more and make events that everyone enjoys. From the small and Big events I want to be apart of it and help the Gm's. I've only been a GM one other time before and I enjoyed it and I want to do it again. Gm's are incredible people who can think of incredible events and even if I only get to help is would mean a lot.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've had experience before as a GM and I want to give all the players a chance to do stuff, because some times I see CT's or SF or any other regiment and only the officers get a special role and I feel like that's kind of bias so I want to expand that to where every player can get a chance.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Kind off, I forgot which program I used before but I feel like I've used ULX before

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I am experienced and understand How they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  on ship events Are when we are either Attacking then defending or  Defending then counter attacking , SF are usually flying, naval are giving orders,  and all other troops are Defending, The Event Jobs are usually rebels, Aliens, or pirates. Off ship events are us always attacking but in some cases Defending, All regiments will be Following the orders given for the event ( collect data, attack base,  ECT) and the Player commander is usually a Major+

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  I'm not quite sure but still I might need help

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes but I may need help

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by FallOfTroops

+/-Support

- Has experience as a GM

- Activish 

- Doesn’t seem to remember or know how to model or give weapons/SWEPs however this can easily be learned

Edited by Zarzar06

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

Granted

Contact a V+ to receive training

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png