Vice Marshall Azir

What is your Steam name :

[GL] AZIR!

What is your SteamID : 

STEAM_0:0:526851212

How much in-game time do you have on the server? :

5 weeks!

How active can you be on the server? :

I'm on the server everyday for about 3-4 hours and I spend most of my time interacting with my wonderful SF, however if I get Fleet Admiral position I'll spend more time with the Naval Battalions!

This is my BattleMetrics report
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/934859634?servers[4604844]=3M
The big chunk in the activity is when I was on a beefy LOA for, family/personal Issues.

Why do you want to become Fleet Admiral?  : 
pP1HFn2hySdLrKPqjUwoXORww1ePtYkHgAfmEVntzjE5wfslsSGq3rkTLCy5A4Fq4aVn6YtYSCD8V734bjzzt61d0uQgr_SyzN8H.png.3fb41a3d776a8d0e20149bd3fbe92f4c.png
Naval
I want to become a Fleet Admiral to be come a even better bridge between all the Naval Subdivisions and I really wanna help improve Naval and all the other naval sub battalions within Naval Command and assist them with anything they need help with, I also would love to work with all of the wonderful people in Naval and I like to think I'm in good status with all of them. I want to be able to assist Win and Classy with anything they need so they don't have to be bothered with the little things a lower person could handle. I like to think I'm trusted with SF and trusted by other people on the server and feel like I would be a great asset/command member for Naval. I'm like to think I'm a nice guy and very approachable to everyone and I'm willing to help anybody with anything they need help with, I feel like I'm a pretty fair person and keep my decisions/opinions of others out of game when making a decisions. Since I am a GM I would do lots of Sims for Naval and make sure they have fun when they are on Naval and make them enjoy all the RP that naval has to offer.
I'm also on late at night (EST Time) when sometimes there are no naval on or a short amount of naval on where there may not be a supervisor/higher up on. I'd make sure Naval hits a good amount of tryouts everyday make sure the flow of Crewman keeps going up and up and promoting/recommending people for promotions if they are working hard in Naval.
I go on my Lieutenant Naval reserves given to me by Senior High Command often, I spend my time when on those reserves seeing how naval operates and learning more about it. I like to think I have a pretty good understanding about how naval works on a day to day basis, I also have access to read through the Naval SOP and read through it when I am on my reserves to keep my knowledge of it up to date and know it well, unlike some other candidates who aren't familiar with the SOP and who break it time and time again and get striked/punished for it. I feel like I also have a general understanding of what its like to be as Naval, as I often hop on my LT reserves in the branch, overseeing Enlisted, and helping out supervisors, not to the mention the access I have to their SOP which I can assure I've never broken unlike some other Naval Command members. considering I'm also command of a Naval Trooper Branch, this is a great opportunity for me as I have experience in not only naval, but Naval branches, and could easily assist other command members, and answer, train, and help them when needed.

Death-Troopers
I would work with DT in improving their PassiveRP , and activity's and make it even more fun for the people within it. I really enjoy all the people within DT and see that they work hard for their positions and deserve them. I would frequently work with DT Command on assisting them with any Naval issues they have or need help with. I believe they are in a really good spot right now, I would just give them so more to do If I'm their VIP at the time such as more Missions, Sims, Assassinations , Interrogations etc. They have amazing command and would love to assist their command members with anything they need. I would also work with SD and Agent Kallus and help him with anything they may need.

Seeing as I was also in Death-Troopers, I fee like I have a general understanding of how they operate, how they work, and some areas of improvement, If I am accepted into this position, I would survey Death-troopers seeing what they want to see from their Naval VIP's. Especially since they are a battalion with the only purpose of protecting Naval Command. Not only this but something I've also wanted too cooperate is better communication with Death-trooper, Inferno, and other special forces groups. This would help them communicate more effectively, overall helping the relations of all battalions involved. 

Inferno Squad
I'll actively work with Garrick Versio and Iden Versio on giving them more stuff to do and improving their activity it's pretty good right now but there's also room for improvement. I know most of IF fairly well and like to think I'm in good status with all of them. IF is seen as a bit "mingey" by others and I would love the opportunity to help them improve that seeing as many of them are already working on improving it. I would also like to work on giving them more stuff to do like Sims, Missions, and overall PassiveRP. I would also have IF and DT work together more on missions and such. One thing that could also be worked on is activity, and ethic of being in Inferno, When the old Iden was in command Inferno was 'brainwashed' into thinking they're army, and constantly had issues with other units. Now that there's  new command, this is a great opportunity to make Inferno a well-liked battalion, as beforehand their reputation was ruined by the constant arguments that a certain commander started. One way to achieve this is battalion vs battalion sims, and other activities for them to do.

Starfighter Corps
Seeing has I'm already a Vice Marshall I'm already working hard PTOB and Soph on improving SF in anyways we can and I would like to think we're doing really good on improving SF, I would just make myself and even better link to SF and Naval and work with the CAO, and command team on improving SF in anyways it can be improved. SF is also doing really good right now, we're working on working on improving the seriousness of the battalion seeing as we're seen has minges as of right now.
Subsection:
What I have done with/for SF

Improved overall Seriousness
Reducing "minging"

Working with SF Command/Officers 24/7
Helping SF in/out of game

Army
After Hobbs got Vader, It became clear that Army would now have jurisdiction removed on certain Branches and  give naval high command and inquisitor high command more to do, Those Branches were, Death Troopers, Inferno, Star fighters, and all branches of Inquisition, I completely agreed with this, as I believe Army should only have jurisdiction over their respective branches, and I understand the changes completely. If Accepted into the position I would not interfere with Army unless needed, giving my opinion only when asked. I have no intentions of being 'power hungry' and will stick within my respective branches, and act presentable as a High Command Member. 

What Makes me different
The reason I applied for Fleet Admiral is because I believe I have the experience of being not only a Navy command member, but a Naval too, I've gotten experience as SF Command, Being a Officer, and I've gotten the proper qualifications to reach my rank, I've NEVER had a COMMAND STRIKE, unlike some people, and I've never gotten any repercussions in my time on Imperial,, and I don't "simp" for promotions. I have good relations with my Superiors, and I've never been racist, or homophobic. I believe I'd make a great High Command member because I've not only put the work in, I've maintained a good professional attitude for the position. I can handle situations well and stay unbiased during them. I have no problem with helping anything they need and I'm willing to answer any questions people have. I easily adapt to situations when I may not completely understand them or may not know how to handle them.

High Command

Subsection 1: Communication
I believe that communication is a very big part of the server I would help improve communication within all Naval Branches,  As SF Command it's also one of my duties to be in good contact with all my SF members such as Officers and NCOs. I believe with proper work ethic I would be able to transfer this into a more bigger picture style, communicating more effectively with IF, DT, SF, and Naval as a whole. 
Subsection 2: Professionalism.
Professionalism. One of they key factors of high command, I believe I have a professional attitude as I have trained dozens of Officers and NCOs within SF and made sure they know how to properly do their job as such. Not only that but my history on the server has been nothing but straightforward with other command members and people. I've never been one to hide corruption in the command team, and I have always called people who've either broken command SOP or done something morally wrong for what rank they are, not only this I've always followed the Command SOP to a "dot" and I'm always looking for more constructive criticism for my branch, myself, and my officer team. I can go more into this with Subsection 3.
Subsection 3: Diligence
Steady, earnest, and energetic effort : devoted and painstaking work and application to accomplish an undertaking.
Not only have I been straightforward I've also been a team-player and considerate of the server as a whole, hopefully proving myself with this application I take matters seriously with my branch, command, and the server as a whole. I believe I've proven myself as a high command member I've worked with Sully, Ptob, and Soph as a officer and proved myself to be trusted with a VCMDR role.

Here's a list of my accomplishments within SF and the server:
- Assisted command with the new branch of "Sentry" 
Guided Sentry into a suitable position
Kept the tryout document and SOP up to date.
-Kept the SF Tryout Document up to date.
As well as picked a competent AHTO to assist.
-Attended weekly meetings.
-Attended Weekly Command Meetings
-Shown activity on TS & Discord.
-Maintained a professional and mature attitude at all times.
-Kept subordinates active & engaged.
-Promoted those who show activity & dedication.
- Shown good leadership and communication skills.

Not only have I accomplished all these things I plan to accomplish many more and improve on all these things in anyway I can. 

What is the main purpose of Fleet Admiral? :

The purpose of the Fleet Admiral is to oversee all Naval High Command and report to Naval Senior High Command (High Admiral+), not only that they are meant to be overseeing Naval, Naval Specialties, and the battalions that are in the Navy's jurisdiction. They also train newly appointed VCMDR+ and on rare occasions and Specialty Chiefs as well as Accept and deny specialty applications. The Fleet Admiral is a member of naval who oversees the operations of the ISD and beyond and is the last member of lower high command. They are to act on behalf of the Grand Moff and Grand Admiral themselves in their absence and will make sure that the entirety of the navy is running smoothly. They have large amounts of power and sway and must be able to use this properly and to better naval as a whole. They can promote Supervisor and Low Command Members. They should also be communicating their opinions with army high command members when needed.
latest.png.d5e4ffca552999af5efa09abd0f1e86c.png

Edited by Azir
FIxing Bolding
  • Gaminglight Love 2

+Support
-Huge fucking application
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active
-Seriously cares about the battalions,
 and seems to know how to act as a High Command Member 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

2 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

6 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Ya +sup becuase app is big and is a good person and good vice marshal

Edited by SDFvzbdraefDempsy

6 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Literally the nicest person I have ever met not even joking! Just ask my accountant!

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

25 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Trial Aviation Officer Forster

Agent Del Meeko

spacer.png

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

44 minutes ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- VERY VERY Good application

- Detailed

- Active

- Organized app

- Deserves it, and knows how to lead

Former Rear Admiral

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

3 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

JOSH

SSL Jimmy James IF5/Havoc LCPL Josh 5356

5 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Holy fuck what is this application stop Major + support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

10 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

12 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

12 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

17 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- VERY VERY Good application

- Detailed

- Active

- Organized app

- Deserves it, and knows how to lead

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 1/27/2021 at 10:58 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

+Support

- cares about server

- shows a great deal of intuition

- unhealthily active

- kind and has a good server rep with everyone

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

On 1/27/2021 at 11:58 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Done a-lot for SF
-Active

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻