1. 1. Should i become a TGM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: River

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444423163

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: VCMDR

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: yes 1 for KTAP and 1 For fail RP both are from when I joined the server in July 2020

How much time do you have on the server?: 4 weeks 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the star wars lore very well I have watched all the films and cartoon/series and have started looking into the star wars legends.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster because I want to be able to host fun sims for all the battalions and make fun events. Another reason i want to be a GM is because i have never done this before and want to give it a try.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I think I should be trusted because if I do get GM I will promise to make good events that get everyone on the server involved and help any battalions that want to do any SIMS 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I am familiar I am currently a Moderator 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No I have never been a GM this is something new I want to try my best at 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-ship: An ISB comes on to the ship and delivers some information and when he leaves some rebels or pirates come on to the ship to steal it .

Off-ship: You get information of a rebel out post on the planet hoth and you are tasked with  either capturing the rebels or killing the.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give river rw_sw_a280

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model River models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_trandoshan_bounty_hunter_v1.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have 

Edited by River

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+/- Support 

- Is a moderator in staff

-  Active

- Didn’t fill out the format fully

Edited by Zarzar06

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

+Support

- Is currently staff

- Respected in the community

- Active and dedicated

Application could have been filled out with a bit more detail but besides the application I support river.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Head of Staff

+Support
Good guy
Active
Good staff member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Granted

Contact a V+ to receive training

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png