Staff  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: DemiTheDuck

What is your steam name?: DemiTheDuck

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:109456933

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yeah I used to be admin on a server with 20 people usually on but I resigned due to school but now I have a lot of time on my hands so I want to become a staff member. (This Was On DarkRp)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I don't know exactly or roughly because It was ages ago but I would say 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? November 14, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  2 and I don't even remember getting this it was so long ago. image.png.15fbc8a172e524d017a74059d7178e7c.png

Have you donated? Yes 44 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I don't play any others servers.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve Trial Moderator because i play on the server all the  time. I recently have been waking up really early and playing the ScpRp server. Everyone usually afk and there Is only 1 Staff member on and mostly they are Afk. I play all day cause It is so fun. I play Scp and D class. I have been playing since 2019 (I think).  I'm kind and like to help people 🙂. I also have 5 days playtime on the server. I don't minge or Rdm even though I have warns for them which was 2 years ago when I got them. I'm mature and I also have 1802 hours on Gmod so I know how to play and the rules. I have been playing gmod for 5 years! I play all day and Is the only server I play on. I also am active In chat a bit! I want to make others have a good time on the server and want to come back. I will be dedicated to being staff to help the server In any way possible. I also know the Rules from the Motd.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would Bring the person who reported the Mass RDMing player and the person Mass RDMing. I would ask the person who reported him what he did, then after hearing what the person who reported the Mass RDMer, I would hear what the Mass RDMer has to say. After hearing them out I would check logs for the Mass RDM. If the Mass RDMer starts to curse at me and the player I would Gag him. If he starts doing it in chat I would mute him. I would warn him for MassRDM/Player diss/Staff diss/NITRP. I would ask a Admin or higher to ban him for 5 days. If no admins or higher Is on I would ban him for as long as I can and ask for it to be extended when a admin or higher gets on and explain what happened to the Admin or higher.

Edited by DemiTheDuck

40 minutes ago, Sprink said:

+Support

Nice application

Has experience

GMT

Also is a nice player

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

2 hours ago, Sprink said:

+Support

Nice application

Has experience

+Support
Even though I have no clue who you even are, Application look's good.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png