What is your ingame name?

Lucifer

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:580214270

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?

Medical Overseer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?

Grand Moff Tarkin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I would try my best and put all my effort in improving the medical rp by having discussion with supervisors and command, give advice and assistance to improve the experience troopers have when join the battalion. I will supervise over check ups and other medical procedures and make sure every procedure is done properly. I will make sure every medical trooper is meeting the proper expectations in and out of Med Bay and providing medical assistance to anyone in need. Ill host more tryouts and organize fun activities and SIMs for the medical troopers to do, to improve activity and attempt to convince other troopers to join in the tryouts or to interact and participate with medical rp, and finally will help out the enlisted or anyone around me with questions or concerns.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I am professional, treat everyone fairly, understand right from wrong and I have a good amount of time on the server also being on and active most times of the day. So im looking for a position that can allow me to help out another battalion other than naval.

Why do you want this rank?

I want to be more involved in the medical field and be able to improve the medical rp and the Medical battalion as a whole, also be able to assist the troopers with questions or suggestions and hopefully given the opportunity to learn more about medical as a battalion and help out in the areas needing help.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?

I completely understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

My job would be to supervise medical troopers and correct their actions if needed. Host tryouts and try to improve the quality in rp they provide. Promote and demote if necessary depending on their activity and quality of rp they give, provide suggestions and make changes to the procedures and treatments given, Make sure they always have the supplies needed to do there job and if not then go out for a supply run

+ Support
Good Naval
Good Application
My only thing is I'm not sure you can apply for LMO, but good luck

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

20 hours ago, ArisingChaos said:

+ Support

+ Active

+ 0 Strikes

+ Well Known Naval

+ Hard Working SubLT

+ Great Application

+ Has Good Intentions For Medical

• Thanks 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+Support 
-Has came to me to ask what he can do for medical
- Comes in medbay pretty often to check on medical
- Active

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Accepted
Please speak to Admiral Nimo for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png