• Yes
    • No

In-game name: MC EMS RS COL Blarg 2512

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78144682

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Colonel

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope 

How much time do you have on the server?: Close to 5 weeks now i joined imperialrp back in April of 2020. But ive been in the gaminglight community for close to 2 years now.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Im not fully aware of lore other than whats in movies and a little other stuff here and there.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster because i want to be able to host sims for my battalion. I also want to rejoin the gamemaster community because at when i used to be a gm a couple months ago i was more focusing on medical then being a gm so i left. But now i wanna do events again. I also have event ideas as well.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because i used to be a GM during the summer. But left because the reason stated above. So i know how to do offmaps,model,give, set hp,etc. I am also a senior moderator and former senior commander so i know how the server works.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes i am Currently a senior moderator and used to be a GM Tick 1. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes i used to be a GM tick 1 and i did offmaps a couple times so i know how they work.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
Onship: A rebel fleet hyperspaces out of no where and attacks the ISD sending droppods and elites down onto the ship to capture key intelligence to help aid them in bringing down the empire.
Offship: A ISB agent comes onto the ship and informs the ISD about a rebel mining outpost on tatooine. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes
Example. !give Blarg rw_sw_dlt19 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes
!model Blarg models/player/bunny/imperial_stormtrooper_helmetable/stormtrooper_trooper_sergeant.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+Support
-Good guy
-deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

- Currently a Senior Moderator

- Respected within the community

- Active and Dedicated in whatever he does

- Highly Deserves the position

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 1/23/2021 at 7:50 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good guy
-deserves the position 

I agree 100% 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Granted!

Contact a V+ to get your training.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png