Pigeon/Myn Kyneugh's Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Application- Accepted

pigeonn

Should Pigeon be a Vice Sovereign?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pigeon be a Vice Sovereign?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Pigeon / SHGL Lore Senior Guard Myn Kyneugh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I want to be the Vice Sovereign of this branch because I want to make the Royal Guard a much more organized and enjoyable battalion. I believe I have the ability to improve this battalion and with the position of Vice Sovereign, I can do much more than I can now. I can keep the roster up to date and try my best to make sure the battalion stays out of any trouble. I will try to plan more SIMs and multiple training sessions to keep Royal Guard fresh and alive as well as doing roll calls frequently to make sure the roster stays up to date. I have been in the Royal guard for a few months now and have grown to know mostly everyone, I have learned to lead them and end conflicts between fellow Royal Guards; I can keep calm in tough situations and resolve them efficiently. I am a moderator as well, I have experience with solving conflicts and making sure I know both sides of the story. I lead a sub battalion in the Royal Guard known as the Shadow Guard, I have updated documents for them and have made sure we do tryouts 3 times a week. I make sure they stay active and serious while being in Shadow Guard, I also make sure they stay practicing dueling since I expect them to be some of the best duelers in the Royal Guard. I attend the weekly meetings and stay active on the forums and discord. When I see someone fit for a promotion I make sure to reward them with one. I aim to reward people who can show me they are dedicated and active. My goal is to improve not just the battalion but also the people within it. I feel as if Royal Guard at the moment lacks a bit of professionalism, I think I can make Royal Guard more professional in ways such as more SIMs, lightsaber training and discipline. I have shown leadership in events and trainings, as well as dueling tournaments in which I have hosted which include prizes for the winner. I give tips to people who might be having troubles with dueling and give them the information I was given about dueling. In summary, I want to be the Vice Sovereign to help and improve this battalion as a whole.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 3 weeks on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

I believe the purpose of a vice commander is to attend the weekly meetings, be active in game, discord, team speak, and the forums. Vice commanders should keep all documents up to date and maintain roster validity, they should also show leadership, maintain professionalism and follow the chain of command.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

I believe I should be trusted as a Vice Sovereign because I am greatly dedicated to the battalion. I have done much for Royal Guard since I joined including trainings, updating documents, and even running the sub battalion, Shadow Guard. I have led during events and made sure the Royal Guard were organized and acted professional. I have trained many Cadets and am always willing to help them with whatever they need. If anyone has any questions or concerns I will happily answer them.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost everyday for long periods of time, and if not I will notify other Royal Guards.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No I do not.

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

10 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Pretty Good Application

-Dedicated to RG

-Kind

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support yes pigeon your very active I think you would be a awesome vice because you show leadership equality's  and most important you know what your doing you've been in RG a long time  

• Like 1

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support
-serious
-responsible
-dedicated
-active
-
drip

i believe Pigeon is over qualified for this, he has shown to be active and on top of everything that comes up in RG. furthermore, he shows great interest into the battalion and is a great leader in every opportunity he gets.

2 minutes ago, caps said:

-drip

^

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

28 minutes ago, caps said:

+Support
-serious
-responsible
-dedicated
-active
-
drip

i believe Pigeon is over qualified for this, he has shown to be active and on top of everything that comes up in RG. furthermore, he shows great interest into the battalion and is a great leader in every opportunity he gets.

^

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

+support

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

• Like 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 1/20/2021 at 1:59 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Active

-Pretty Good Application

-Dedicated to RG

-Kind

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic