Jake Spliff

SHOULD I BE EVENT TEAM  

6 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BE EVENT TEAM?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Jake Spliff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157086851

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold ( By the time this is read, possible going to be diamond )

How many hours do you have on the server?: 150(ish) hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know all of the rules pretty well.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):  0 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I think I should be in the event team for multiple reasons:

One, I want to help with the Event's and Cash Prizes. People tend to really enjoy being in those in some way so I'd like to be able to help out with those so that we could get more ideas and so that we and have a creative event every single time so people get a bunch of different things to do in our events.  And with the cash prizes I think I should help out because I've noticed that it's averagely $250,000 and so maybe we could get some bigger or different cash prizes. I think that if we cold get a higher then people would want to participate in them a lot more and then we would have mroe successful events. 

Two, I would love to spread my ideas. I think that if every staff members have some really good ideas, we could merge them or use them in different RP's and then we would never be low in ideas. I think that I have some great ideas so I think I'd be a great asset to the Event Team. 

Three, I'm a very chill person and open to suggestions. So I may not be the most known person in the server but I think that if I could get suggestions from the 50(ish) people I know plus my and the event teams mind, we could sometimes get some suggestions and then let the people get what they want for a fun event that everyone could enjoy.. I'm not fully aware if it's a thing but have a suggestions area where they can suggest ideas, then event team planners could put them into consideration.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):I have some RP related events that I thought would help out some departments as well as for criminals to play their part:

We could do an RP where we involve Police, EMS, Criminals, Everybody! We could have one where Criminals Place Bombs somewhere and then they make a bomb threat. Then we would have a Negotiation cause maybe the President or something is Kidnapped as a hostage. We could have it where they have to try to SAVE the President from there and the Criminals have to try to get some sort of objective. Like get what they want then it switches to a friendly hide and seek tag. When they are on the run they have to try and get away, while the cops have to "Tag" them with their handcuffs.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 3pm- 10:30pm

Saturday and Sunday: 12am-12am ( 24 Hours )

CAUTION: Sometimes I have important things to do and I would let you guys know if something popped up.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

Yes

1/19/2021

| Former Moderator | Gold Donator | Senior Officer in PD | 3 Year Member |

- Support

-Event idea seems similar to my bomb event idea

-Only seen you on like 2-4 times 

Personally I think with the way you described your event, I think it'd be too much since if one of the criminals get tagged with handcuffs then how would we know considering they could run across that map. Also all the gov in order to tag the criminals with handcuffs would have to be event team or staff(possibly helping with the event) to disqualify them when they are running. I see this as a good event idea but there's so much that could go wrong. I also think your event idea could be put into more detail as well as thought out more. 

Edited by JeffTheSniper

1 hour ago, JeffTheSniper said:

- Support

-Event idea seems similar to my with the bomb event idea

Personally I think with the way you described your event, I think it'd be too much since if one of the criminals get tagged with handcuffs then how would we know considering they could run across that map. Also all the gov in order to tag the criminals with handcuffs would have to be event team or staff(possibly helping with the event) to disqualify them when they are running. I see this as a good event idea but there's so much that could go wrong. I also think your event idea could be put into more detail as well as thought out more. 

-support

Seen other event team leaders make these ideas happened, maybe think of others and reapply

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

2 hours ago, JeffTheSniper said:

- Support

-Event idea seems similar to my bomb event idea

Jeff Pretty much covered it all but Best of Luck!

Its Parry

+Support
You seem good for the Event Team
Your Event does need some work but sounds fun
You care about everybody having fun (Gov, Crim, etc)
The only thing is I have not seen you on

• Thanks 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member