SCP-5458-GL Suggestion - Denied

Former DHOR D

Name: SCP-5458-GL 

Object Class: Euclid

File: _RFA_File_Declassified_By_Feild_marshall_[REDACTED]_

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z3ypgTM6D1oc8NR53R8NYgHPMYwibyLJ11ksnCEv9Vk/edit>

link to Playermodels/Sweps: Object is already onsite.

Why should we add SCP-5458-GL:

SCP-5458-GL could be an RP Object to multiple branches and scenarios. There could be a constant territory war for SCP-5458-GL between MTF, Sarkics and the insurgents. It would also add more stuff for RFA to do on the surface.

SCP-5458-GL could also be a RP Source of SCP-148 with approval from Lvl.4 clearance and above.

SCP-5458-GL would also add in a new custom SCP that we can study and make a lore around.

SCP-5458-GL can also set a base line for potential U.I.U activity around site-10 int the future 😉.

Basic Summary on SCP: SCP-5458-GL is a Plane made entirely of SCP-148. SCP-5458-GL appears to be expiremental technology belonging to the U.I.U that crashed during a recon mission.

Extra Information: SCP-5458-GL has an internal anomaly which would obviously not be included.

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

Reading through the log I feel a bit confused, does this do anything? Or is it more so like that wardrobe in safe class Item?

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

10 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Reading through the log I feel a bit confused, does this do anything? Or is it more so like that wardrobe in safe class Item?

It’s basically a plane made out of anomalous metal. It will just be an addition to the surface so that more people can rp on the surface with 5458 and other GOI’s.

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

???
Why not just do your own role-play with it? 

-Support

I don't even feel like this should be a forums suggestion, there is literally no workshop items behind it. 

If you want it to be on the testing clearance list, just suggest it in the Research Suggestions section of the discord.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

50 minutes ago, Squash said:

???
Why not just do your own role-play with it? 

-Support

I don't even feel like this should be a forums suggestion, there is literally no workshop items behind it. 

If you want it to be on the testing clearance list, just suggest it in the Research Suggestions section of the discord.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

sounds like a glorified event that will die fast

-support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png