Should I become Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Drake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:562911266

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/ Trial Mod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 Week+  (Don't know exact amount)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Pretty Good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):
I want to join the Event team because I want to give the community a Fun experience on Police RP. I would like to help with events to give the community the best possible event experience possible. I would also like to join the event team because I believe I could make very good and very fun events for the community to enjoy and like as an Event team member. I would also like to join the event team to make an Impact on the event team in a positive way hopefully by being active and also always mature while on event team! I believe I would be a great event team member and make my events well known for being great events! I believe I could also help any other event team members create fun and nice events for the community! I would also be able to help any other event team members with any of there events that they need help with!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): One Of My event Ideas would be sort of Like an Alien Invasion event. It would be where we got a couple of people and then they would be molded some sort of Alien morph. They then would be dropped somewhere and they would try and take over the area. Then the Local Gov/Community would have to work together to stop the aliens from taking over the area and claiming it as theirs and winning that area. If they Community Wins then the aliens then get dropped back off at a different location and try to take it over again. If the community wins then the aliens get one more spot to try and take over and if the community wins that time then they have successfully defeated the alien invasion! If the Aliens win the First Time then They will Start taking prisoner's and using them as leverage to freely get to the next zone or some other way. Then after they get there the community try's to get the prisoner's back while also defeating the aliens. If the aliens win again then then take more prisoner's to get to the last zone. If the aliens win they successfully defeat the community and take over rockford! It is pretty much a race to see which team can get the most zone's captured out of 3! Some more would be like team death matches and some FFA's and Hide and Seek in different areas! The Hide and seek's would more the less be we have one seeker in a big area like Suburb's or a small area around Mesa Apartment's or something around that matter.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday: Around 7-11 EST (Im CST)

Saturday and Sunday: Around 2-12 EST (Im CST)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes, (Reading Over them Multiple Times to make sure I understand it all) (Because I kinda learn by doc Slow)

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]