What do you guys think of the Printer nerf?

KitKat

• Head of Staff

I think it is one good step towards balancing the economy, and while it is a bit annoying that we are making a little less money now, I think it combined with other things down the road will do good overall.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Owner

Our primary goal of SMT is player retention. Without players playing on the server, you guys would be roleplaying with 10 people and that wouldn't be too fun haha. We believe this is a great step towards balancing the economy which always increases player retention and sustaining a high player count.

21 minutes ago, Zeeptin said:

Our primary goal of SMT is player retention. Without players playing on the server, you guys would be roleplaying with 10 people and that wouldn't be too fun haha. We believe this is a great step towards balancing the economy which always increases player retention and sustaining a high player count.

I appreciate this because i do miss when everyone use to base and created cool dupes. I know a money wipe is not an option because people would probably get mad. So working around the problem is good.

• Like 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• Owner
9 minutes ago, Noah Jimes said:

I appreciate this because i do miss when everyone use to base and created cool dupes. I know a money wipe is not an option because people would probably get mad. So working around the problem is good.

Another update we are going to work on is one that allows players to spend a lot of money on other things to get the economy balanced back out. A money wipe is 100% not an option.

• Like 1

I disagree with the printer nerf because they're so much slower now. You don't notice it if you're someone who collects the cash often, but if you're someone who lets it pile up, it's an obvious and annoying change. I think they should decrease the prices a bit.

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO