Should I be a Vice Sovereign  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Sovereign

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): Hawkeye

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice Sovereign

——————————————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to become Vice Sovereign because there is a lot that I want to make better in RG I have been with RG every since I joined the server and I have been working closely with all the Sovereigns to make RG the best when I was just a Royal Guard CDT lll all I want to do was work to make RG better as a whole

——————————————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a Temple Guard on a server called Reborn gaming. I was the leader of their elites so I know how to lead a Guarding Battalion. As some people know I can be fun and I can be mean this means if I see any RG abusing their powers or level CL then I will jump into action. I believe that every RG can become better them me or any of the command of RG they just need a push to get them started. I want to be someone that can be both a Leader and a Trainer as I work with all of RG Command to make RG great I do not plan on laying around I plan on helping out everyone that needs me I can be on every day. There are a lot of things that I want to change. If I am made a Vice Sovereign then I will work closely with the command of RG to make RG better at following defensive rules as well as I will work closely with all of the command to make sure any of ur newer or older member are ruling the rules of the server. I know I bring this up again but when I was a Temple Guard leader I had a lot to do and a lot of people to lead I loved the work because it lets me do something when any Command thing Roster is boring but I like the work it makes me feel like I am apart of the team. I may not be like every other Vice commander but I will work hard to live up to everyone’s expectations. I know a lot about leading has you guys know I was one of the Naval Lieutenants working with them I have learned so much

———————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------

I am a GM on the Server so all my event show who I am I pull my heart and soul into them to show everyone how fun it can be to make an event and go through with it as with my time on the server I have learned so much from all the different people any people thing everyone is a minge but I have met people have change but everyone has one mindset on this person he told me that he was just going to leave the server because no one in command wants him around I did not have the power to say anything but know I want to step out from the shadows and into the light to show that everyone can change this server is not just an RP server it is somewhere the difference comes I want to make this server and the biggest it can be in every one of my apps I talk about making the server the best it can in this app it will not change. Something about me when I have a goal I make sure I get to it

On the server, I am an Admin with being an Admin I need to Deal with a lot of things without losing my mind I have Almost seen everything so I know how to deal with Minges if you have been in one of my sits you know that I listen to both sides of the story to find out what is the Problem so if RG and a different Battalion are having a problem then I know how to Deal with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

My playtime is 14 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the main purpose is to make the branch better and to build it up to make it better when being a commander mean The command position should also help the Enlisted and NCO to become either NCO or Officers so they can help others. ——————————————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been on the server for a long time now working my way up the ranks and making friends on the way I have joined the ranks of Staff and have become an Admin and I have become a GM V+ with both of this I need to be Trusted to help and not to minge all the time I can not just tell you guys all the things that I have if you guys remember me then that is a good thing every time I get on the server I am working hard to make every branch that I am in the best 

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I can be online all the time has all HC knows I have never missed a meeting or I have never gone on an LOA and I do not plan on doing that for a long time 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have 0 warns

Edited by Hawkeye

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

+Support

- Dedicated

- Extremely active

- Knows how to take leadership roles

- Eager for position

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

12 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

- A lot of time on the server

Good luck Hawkeye!

Also stop trying to throw RG out windows!😴

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

13 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

Like they said. Stop trying to throw us out of bridge windows 😤 

Former Trial Senior Guard

+support

im gonna be watching you like a hawk hawkeye

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

18 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

Also an absolute legend in purge command! good luck

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:02 AM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 1/16/2021 at 9:02 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

On 1/17/2021 at 12:02 AM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 1/17/2021 at 5:02 AM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

On 1/16/2021 at 11:02 PM, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

+Support

- Pretty active

- Few grammar mistakes

- Dedicated

- Has experience leading

Good luck Hawkeye!

I've had the pleasure of working with hawkeye before, great guy.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈