Monsters Vice Sovereign resignation

Monster-

Its been a blast from mindlessly wondering into the server and falling in love with it and the community i have enjoyed my stay on the server id say more comfortably then others and as everyone has a time of passing mine is now so i will resign and move on to a new chapter in my life Royal Guard has given me many opportunity's and i have been thankful for all of them tank you to all my Royal Guard officers for making my life a bit easier by doing training's with CDTs and enlisted i love my job but i will have to give it up to someone who can do it better  then me hopefully it will turn out well and Royal Guard will Shine brighter then ever. i love all my Royal Guard and im vary proud of where they are now they will continue to soar and rise through the ranks.  Good luck to all and may the force be with you

Shout outs to Magma Pigeon Hawkeye,Landon, Ocean and all my other Royal Guard as well as the Amazing people ive met along the way like Mute, Fingers, as well as The amazing server staff for dealing with all the bullshit they have to put up with every single day thank you all for this privilege that is to be your Vice Sovereign.

o7 RG will miss you dearly. Thank you for pushing me to do my best and the others around me as it meant a lot to me. 

Animated GIF

Former Trial Senior Guard

Monster you were an amazing Vice Sovereign who deserved Sovereign. I wish you the best and only good things in the future. All of RG will miss you and we will await the day you might return.

O7 my friend

- Pigeon / Myn

Edited by G0th Pigeon

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

Damn

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥