Tangerine Baker's ACM application

[DEFN] Tangerine Baker

1. What is your Ingame Name: Tangerine Baker

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):  STEAM_0:0:522254618

3. Rank:  Elite Medical Scientist

4. Time on server:  1 week (On this account, 3-5 weeks on my lost main account ;c)

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:  0

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Zack, Tako, Dustin

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  I play Mordhau and a few shooting games. I am pretty good and competitive in Gun games and Killed 20 Class-D as a medic, IN SELF DEFENSE of course. Sorta like that tf2 doctor and Rainbow 6 doctor. ANYWAYS. I feel like I deem fit due to my activity and combat skills. Even though taking down Class-D Doesn't seem much but being killed 100 times over by shotguns, snipers, rifles, etc. It feels pretty good for me. I know my way around LCZ, HCZ, and EZ. I have pretty good trigger discipline and had been a Nu7 and E11 (On my lost main account.) 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I would probably deal with the injured first since It is our task to heal and fight. But I feel like Healing is a more prior than killing.          

HUGE +SUPPORT

The man is constantly doing research, he has so many test logs I don't know how they keep up with even grading them.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support

-Active medical research member

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Supports

++ Active

++ Dedicated to medical

+ Pulled a legendary stunt that few have done before

+ Kinda (mostly) brownie points

++ Combat experience

++ Experience in medical

+ Server time (by quite a bit it sounds like)

++ No warns (double pluses because of his playtime)

Dunno if I'm supposed to rate them as HCMD, but uhhh fuck it, these are just my thoughts

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

13 minutes ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+Supports

++ Active

++ Dedicated to medical

+ Pulled a legendary stunt that few have done before

+ Kinda (mostly) brownie points

++ Combat experience

++ Experience in medical

+ Server time (by quite a bit it sounds like)

++ No warns (double pluses because of his playtime)

Dunno if I'm supposed to rate them as HCMD, but uhhh fuck it, these are just my thoughts

~Medic Man Larry (FWS Price)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Star locked this topic