Fallout's O5 Logistics Application

A Fallout Marine

In Game Name: Fallout

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79678088

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Logistics

How many Warns do you have?: I have one, but it's not active. For details, you click here.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 

The secrecy of the O5 has always been a wondering factor for me. I am very much interested how these [DATA-EXPLUNGED] operate with facility. On O5 Logistics, however, I also get to keep doing my RP-ing maintenance as an O5. As such, I very much would like to see how the RP of Maintenance can be combined with an upmost redaction of the personnel performing. Does it create an area of mystery, where an [REDACTED] personnel is maintaining the CC's of Site 10, or rather a stunned value to witness one. There's only way to find, so here we are. Finally, It would also enable me to do much bigger maintenance RPs, such as assisting Lvl 4+ Tests if something breaks or we're testing an experimental weapon [REDACTED] created. 

Why should we accept you: 

I've been on this server for a very fair amount of time, back to Site-05 with old surface. I know  the ways of this kind of RP as well as the rules placed to ensure a good experience for everyone. I've been in many of the branches on the server and have respect for them all. At the end of the day, this is a game and people just want to have a good time, and I will try to make that time here more enjoyable. I've done it back as a Lead Engineer in Technical, 1LT in Security, SGT and SFC in CI, PVT, CPL, and SGT in E11, PFC in Omicron-9, SGT and currently LCPL in Nu7, currently Operations Supervisor in Maintenance, and would continue to do so as a [REDACTED] Staff member part of Logistics. 

Thank you for your time.

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

+support, no matter what this man has been in I have seen nothing but dedication, ability to lead, and he follows the rules

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

14 hours ago, ZJ said:

+support, no matter what this man has been in I have seen nothing but dedication, ability to lead, and he follows the rules

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

+Support

-Active

-Good application

-Was previously command and has eperiences in almost every branches

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

2 hours ago, vSquishyv said:

+Support

-Active

-Good application

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 1/13/2021 at 5:21 PM, Rito said:

+Support

-Active

-Good application

-Is command again

~OL3

Edited by Dr. Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 2 weeks later...
  • Star locked this topic