2.  STEAM_0:1:188305284
[3:47 PM]

3. Rank:    Medic

4. Time on server:    1 week

5. Total strikes ever received:    None

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   none

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Doctor ZJ Medic Man Larry & MRS Dustin

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8.5

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I enjoy helping others and would much rather prefer being on the field  to help support  GenSEC as well as MTF when required. as for why do I think I would fit. I have decent combat training was part of GenSEC But quickly left for I preferred helping people and being support then a full blown fighter. I believe I would make a good fit I am rather active on the server and would be on the role quite regularly! 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?   Send the MTF CPL to the Medbay and Agree to help support the MTF Captain. taking cover if any is possible would also of course advise potentially calling in reinforcements if available.      

Edited by Your Gaming Milf

You need permission from two command to apply.

You have 24 hours to get another command permission.

👍

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+support, seemed to be level headed and care about his job when I spoke with him, made detailed surgery logs

• Like 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support

-Active

-Good App

-Applicant seems fit for ACM

• Like 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Idk who that medic man Larry guy is O_O

~This post was made by Medic man larr- I mean FWS Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Star locked this topic