Softs Purge Vice Commander Application

Alpha0

Purge Vice Commander: Yes, No  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, No

• Yes
    • No

Commander Applications

==========================================================================================

Title: “Name” "Regiment” Commander/Vice Commander Application

If your title is not correct you will not be Accepted!

Please do not forget to add a Poll on your post, or it will be denied!

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Soft

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Well I am always in great contact with the NCO's and enlisted From I first started playing on the server I knew that Purge was the battalion for me so I started to play and play until I worked by way up to officer, I have always feel'ed that I have been in good connection with Everyone in the Battalion No matter what rank they are if it is a COL to a SPC I would treat them the same, I wouldn't let 1 slide of because of their rank even if I was friends with them I would still give them some punishment accordingly with what they broke. I feel that I am known across all of purge and that I would be a good fit for Vice Commander

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 Week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To ensure that no one is stepping out of line and to make sure that everyone is doing what they are suppose to, And to make the battalion a better place no matter what.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Because I can be very responsible, I know how to handle a lot of situations

7. How often can you be Online? :

4+ Hrs a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 Warns

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

MASSIVE -SUPPORT
Not the best attitude
Quite mingy
not really a good app at all
Honestly you just aint ready for it nor fit for it in my opinion.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

2 hours ago, Azir said:

-Support
-Not well known.
-Could use more time.
-App is very lacking

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG