3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, No

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format:

What is your in-game name?:  Purge BRL ASN8 MAJ Soft

What is your steam name?: Sausage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:142293867

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff in discord servers helping the community but I have never been staff in-game before

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 11-19-2020 

What date did you make your forums account? 12-11-2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: (GMT-6) US-Central

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I can tell when someone is breaking the rules on purpose and even when I'm not staff I try to get them to stop and report them to staff if needed, I think that yelling at people that do wrong is not always the best way to handle it, you should be asking them why and seeing from there perspective and then explain how they broke the rules and how not to do it again, Because in some admin sits they just look at proof and warn them without telling them how and what rule they broke and how to fix it, So I think that I deserve the rank because I can make the community a better place if I become staff and I can try to keep the rule breakers at bay passably and make the server a better place overall.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If this happened to me I would first Mute them and freeze them in-game then let the other person talk and tell me what happened so that the other person can cool off a bit then I would unmute them for now and ask why and what they did and if they kept doing it then I would just warn them because they don't Want to reason with me and explain what they did, and if they broke other rules while doing the sit then I would ban them if that is what the rules say to and if I can't ban someone I would call a higher up and give them their Steam ID so then they can further deal with the issue.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

-SUPPORT
Quite Mingy 
Active
Has had some pretty bad experiences in the past about yelling to people for no reason
I Personally Dont see you ready for staff.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+/- 

- Mingy 

+ active

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support

- Active

23 minutes ago, G0th Pigeon said:

- Irrational

- Pretty mingey

- Has an attitude

I've also seen this as well 

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021