Destiny's Ban Appeal- Denied

Destiny Storm

1. Steam Name: [GL] Destiny Storm

2. Ingame Name: SF GC SV CSO Destiny 7211

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53885256

4. Ban Length: 1 Week

5. Admin that Banned you: RJ

6. Reason for Ban: So what happened I said in ooc that i didnt mean to be aimed against/hateful content just joking like i always do and I said on there "I prefer to eat faggots for breakfast and mix it in with soup" which I heard was against the rules which I didnt realise it was against the rules. I was joking towards like joking wise but not like being a minge or going against players. So if anything I'm sorry that it happened like that. 

7. Dispute: So what happened I was going to host a sim for SF and hoping if other battalions would join I noticed some minge that said to someone that said the word "Faggots" included so knowing that I was typing in ooc and said it after "that i prefer to eat faggots for breakfast and mix in it with soup" i said it was a common food but not saying faggot like a hateful or harmful way. I did apologise to RJ when he explained to me that what I said especially saying in ooc would be counted as gay Homophobia which I didnt realise it was like that to begin with as i put faggots as different context and not like in a horrible way like a minge would say. But only realising that it was a mistake that was being said I wont say it again and continue to look into the rules further and properly next time so that I wont say what I said like that again especially if its different form as chats e.g ooc, pm or private message on gl discord or other discord etc.  As for that I'm sorry it happened and I realise my mistakes and I wont do anything like that again. 

https://prnt.sc/wldnr2 thats the screenshot of the ban result just in case but like i said im sorry

Edited by Destiny Storm

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

To simply put it you still said a homophobic term in OOC and that is automatically a ban-able offense.
You saying it in a different term seems more like a loophole imo to get to say it.

We understand that you may be sorry but due to it still being homophobic the ban had to be given out.

• Like 2

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif