4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Jeff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102164614

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum 

How many hours do you have on the server?:3 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know almost every rule  so my general knowledge is pretty good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):I think I should be in the event team for multiple reasons. One reason would be I would like to help out in the events with some of the cash prizes considering they are sometimes low like 200k and would like to add onto the prizes. Another reason would be to help out if there are issues like building or setting up one since they sometimes look hard to build as well as build some new event stages and have the whole event team use. I would also find it fun to help out with ideas with making events like trying some different types like rp related ones. I also catch onto things very fast no matter what the situation is as long as I get a bit of information beforehand and if not then I’d make sure the situation is explained to me before taking action. These are the reasons why I should be part of the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):I have some rp related events that I thought would help out some departments as well as for criminals to play their part. One event idea would have umc or a group of criminals start by placing bombs in the tunnel and somewhere in the negotiations it goes south and they detonate the bombs. After the bombs have gone off there would be a collapse and many casualties. After the scene has been marked code 4, ems would move in and rp to help the injured and killed like starting to remove debris and healing cops. This would be a more rp related event then a kill/reward event. The only events I’ve seen are Last man standing or free fall and it would be nice to see some rp events if possible. I'd also like to get a vote on to see if the rest of the event team would approve and think it'd be fun.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 6:30pm-11:00 pm

Saturday and Sunday: 1:00pm-10:00pm

The times above arn't exactly accurate since anything can come up but they are close to when I am active

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

Yes

Edited by JeffTheSniper