Henderson Imperial Commando Vice Commander Sev Application

IC CPT 2002 Henderson

Should i be a IC VCMDR  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a IC VCMDR

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : IC LTCOL 2002 Henderson

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commando (Sev)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Cause i see IC as my family and i wanna try to make IC more active And they were the first regiment i ever joined  when i first got on the server And ive met some good people in the IC and i want to help them with the best of my ability and i want to promote more so we can get more officers so IC can grow So we dont go back to being inactive  and I want to show IC and any troops that if we start working as a team and to communicate more we can complete our missions quicker

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 2 Week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?  the purpose for a CMDR is so that they monitor their battalion and to be there for their troopers as a leader and to Inspire their officers and to lead their troops into battle 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :I think I should be trusted to be VCMDR Because I believe i can support the other VCMDRs and the other IC as a family to make the Battalion more active and train more IC And Make more Officers and we can grow as a family and a battalion and learn IC And troops to work as a team and learn to communicate more 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be Available for a phew hours but i wont now howlong cause i have epilepsy so i could have a seizure anytime but i can go on aslong as i can but i am on discord 24/7 and i only use teamspeak when i go on the game

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 Warnings

Edited by IC LTCOL 2002 Henderson

• IC CPT 2002 Henderson changed the title to Henderson Imperial Commando Vice Commander Sev Application
On 1/11/2021 at 6:48 AM, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+improving his activity 

+good leader form what I see 

+calm headed 

+well behaved within the battalion 

• Like 1

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2