Kuzons IF Officer Application

kuzon

What is your In Game Name?  
Kuzon

What is your Agent Name?
Angel Eyes

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

Nov. 30th

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? 

I want to become an officer because I believe that I could do more to help the battalion as an officer. right now, i think that i do a lot for the battalion, and i have a lot of fun doing such. I enjoy having the leadership role and responsibilities it carries. i have been in a power situation before so i would say i know what i'm doing. I hope to make a fun and enjoyable experience for all of the Deputy Agents, Junior Agents, Agents etc. as well as make a good name with the rest of the GamingLight community. I wouldn't mind helping out Rupert and the other leads of this battalion wherever needed, as well as to make their jobs easier. Since there is no officers to help out Inferno Command I feel like it would be a good opportunity to prove that I could be useful to the battalion in many ways that command sees fit.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank? 

I could assist IFcommand in many different ways.I would also assist command in helping leading the agents when no command is on. I could host sims and other things like that when there isn’t any command on or when inferno is just standing about so they have something to do so they don’t get bored.I would also push tryouts so that IF can always be more active then though currently activity is pretty good.

How many strikes do you have? 

0 strikes. 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

I was an old 31st VCMDR and ST 1LT but I still have room for improvements. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

I do understand.

• Like 1

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+Support

-Good Guy

-Great command 

-Perfect for this spot

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic