CJ's Permanent Ban Request

Squash

Warning!

There is material shown within the Evidence section that could deem to be offensive. 

Your in game name: Squash

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116967925

The player's in game name: CJ

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:572901932

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 1/9/21

What did the player do: Continued Toxicity throughout there play time on the server, both towards players & staff members. Encouraging death/suicide amongst other players, consistent minging. & finally as of most recent which I banned him for it he has committed a racist conduct.

Evidence (required): 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permanent Ban, person has no intent to roleplay and cannot find a boundry in disrespecting other players.

Any extra information: None

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support multiple warns/bans for toxicity and player dis. Also racism and a lot of RDM warns. I think we gave him enough chances but he didn't improve. Permanent ban seems fair. He also reached 20 warns.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

They say that they have autism and are deaf, apparently. I told them if they cannot comprehend and follow the rules then they shouldn't play if they cannot stop breaking the rules. Please get this person off the server.

lol, lmao even

14 minutes ago, Bread said:

They say that they have autism and are deaf, apparently. I told them if they cannot comprehend and follow the rules then they shouldn't play if they cannot stop breaking the rules. Please get this person off the server.

Honestly sounds like an excuse, +support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Yep, he has caused plenty of issue's at this point and I'd support getting rid of the influences he's having.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 minute ago, Phillers said:

Yep, he has caused plenty of issue's at this point and I'd support getting rid of the influences he's having.

was going to make a player report but Squash got to it first +support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧