Predator

Should I be the CMDR of IC?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the CMDR of IC?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Predator/Fixer

2. What Regiment are you applying for?IC 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?I would like to be the commander of this Branch because I want to help IC from not going back down to inactivity. I want IC to have more officers so that everyone can get a promotion when they deserve it.  I really love  IC and I’ve been helping the best I can. But I would like to achieve more if possible. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?3 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?The main purpose of a commander is to make sure that the battalion never starts to go down hill. They must keep everything in check and make sure that everyone is getting treated equal.  Also the commander must make sure there is Respect to everyone and in the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :I think I should be trusted with CMDR is because I believe that I can help out the battalion even more with SIMS/Training. I would like IC to have more officers so that in the future they could take my place as Fixer. I have loyal to IC ever since I joined it and I’m not going to let it fall. 

7. How often can you be Online? :Mostly I can be on about every day but school I will be on at like 6:00EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :No I do not have any warns . 

-/+ support 

+Active 

+Knows how to lead

- Kind of a short app 

- some Questions need more added to them

• Like 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

2 hours ago, DT 2LT JH3 said:

-/+ support 

+Active 

+Knows how to lead

- Kind of a short app 

- some Questions need more added to them

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 1/9/2021 at 7:58 AM, Mr Greg said:

+ Support

- Good guy

- Active

- Knows how to lead

[App could do with some work tho]

- Good luck from Greg

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support

• Good Activity I see them around frequently if not near Medbay, on the tab menu.
  • All my interactions with them have been positive and they always seem to be well composed
  • Short App makes me question the amount of effort they are willing to put into the position
  • Has experience leading as the VCMDR for 2 months+