• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: BruceyBoyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6828556

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks 5 days

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Throughout my time as a Lieutenant I have learned and developed leadership skills, both through observing higher command and through actively overseeing and handling situations. I make an effort to be out and patrolling as much as possible, ideally with others, so that I can be available to help other officers, keep an eye out for issues and provide a positive role model. It also allows me to see how other officers are performing on duty and whether they deserve a promotion. I make an effort to come across as friendly and approachable enough that any lower-ranking officer can feel comfortable approaching me with a question or a problem. Although I'm willing to take action if necessary, when I see an issue with the behaviour of an officer I remain calm and respectful as I explain to them what the problem is and how to solve it, reserving punishments for only those who are unwilling to listen or serious misconduct. While I train cadets less often as LT due to being more valuable when I'm out and available to take reports, recommendations etc., I still do it when no supervisors are available and help supervisors train cadets if needed, and I still have my own set of training notes to make sure everything important is covered during training and new OFCs are as prepared as possible.

I've made an attempt to resolve the issue of people who never got promoted because of being in the wrong timezone for command or meetings, although the recent shift towards more meetings in those timezones has reduced the number of field promotions overall compared to meeting promotions. Although I've been less active over the holiday season, I've still managed a fair amount of activity on PD during this time, which will only increase now that the holidays are ending. Despite being in several other departments I enjoy PD and, regardless of rank, will continue to do whatever I can to improve both the PD as a whole and my personal abilities.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

+ Support 
Decent Activity 
Mature 
Well Mannered 
Respectful 
Good Knowledge 

Overall I think Brucey would be a great Captain as hes active very mature and respectful to all he also has a great knowledge of PD duties and does LT duties very well and i think will carry CPT duties very well and will be a more than great captain using his knowledge and learning along the way 

good luck Brucey 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Decent Activity 
Mature 
Well Mannered 
Respectful 
Good Knowledge 

Overall I think Brucey would be a great Captain as hes active very mature and respectful to all he also has a great knowledge of PD duties and does LT duties very well and i think will carry CPT duties very well and will be a more than great captain using his knowledge and learning along the way 

good luck Brucey 

Very respectful and mature.

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

2 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Decent Activity 
Mature 
Well Mannered 
Respectful 
Good Knowledge 

good luck Brucey 

7 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Decent Activity 
Mature 
Well Mannered 
Respectful 
Good Knowledge 

good luck Brucey 

13 hours ago, Conrad said:

Major +Support

-Brucey is on almost everyday, and whenever he's on, he proves his worth to be a Captain. Brucey is mature when it comes to meetings, discipline, and patrol.  I think he'd make a great Captain.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

17 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Decent Activity 
Mature 
Well Mannered 
Respectful 
Good Knowledge 

good luck Brucey 

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali