Ban Appeal - Google Play

JoshuaDif1

Steam Name: Google Play Fart Comp
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070128754/
Ingame Name: Hoza
Ban Length: 3 days
Admin that banned you: Starstep
Reason For Ban: RDM | NLR | LTAP

Dispute: I will admit I did break NLR by leaving spawn near instantly, and I did do what would be considered RDM ,although I thought the other people were fine with it as a meme or Joke as we were doing it back and forth, Although I do not think I LTAPed. I was unaware if I was about to be in a sit or if I was going to get warned and I had to get off to eat and speak to some friends so I left the server and came back A few hours later to see the ban, I was unaware that somebody reported me at all, and was oblivious that I was about to be given Punishment. I do understand that there might not be much evidence for this but I would never kill somebody if I knew they would not be ok with it and I claim full responsibility for Those actions Concluding RDM and NLR. This is one of the few Gmod servers I enjoy playing on, and it is a damper to have a Ban on it and on record. I do understand that this might not get appealed and I am fine to wait the timer out but I was acting dumb at a bad time and left at a bad time.

Edited 7 hours ago by JoshuaDif1

Edited by JoshuaDif1

• Rookieblue changed the title to Ban Appeal - Google Play

-Support (Until proof is given)

Did you say anything about you having to go anywhere?

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

This ban was put in place as per request of Trial-Moderator Connor.
Upon reviewing the video evidence provided in the sit, and checking logs, it was confirmed that you not only RDMed fellow Maintenance personnel, but that you had also broken NLR.
You acknowledge the misconduct you engaged in, and you left without notifying staff that you were required to leave. As such, we were under the assumption that you had left to avoid punishment resulting in your temporary ban from the server.
Apologies for the late reply, I have been spending time with friends.

6 hours ago, Starstep said:

This ban was put in place as per request of Trial-Moderator Connor.
Upon reviewing the video evidence provided in the sit, and checking logs, it was confirmed that you not only RDMed fellow Maintenance personnel, but that you had also broken NLR.
You acknowledge the misconduct you engaged in, and you left without notifying staff that you were required to leave. As such, we were under the assumption that you had left to avoid punishment resulting in your temporary ban from the server.
Apologies for the late reply, I have been spending time with friends.

Again following up with that starstep says. You did rdm another maintenance and did break nlr with the video evidence provided. and you left with out notfying us at all and logs showed it was a DC by user not timeout 

- Support 

Unless you have evidence to back your statement there’s nothing they can really do.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned