2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42498660

3. Current Rank in Security: Warrant Officer

4. Time on the server: 1 Week

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Sprink, Beepis

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I believe I deserve access to this position because of my dedication to security and protecting D-Block. The facility relies on the fact that the D-Class remain calm and I believe access to this position would only strengthen my resolve for accomplishing that mission. I have proven proficient in every trigger discipline and believe I can hit any mark given to me. For all these reasons I believe I have earned access to this job and I believe I would be of great assistance to security with it.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: The CZ-75. I would Aim down sights, ensure no other obstructions were in my way or in the background and aim for center mass.

2 hours ago, Spud said:

+Support

Already trusted enough for WO, I don't see why Jugg should be any different

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

4 hours ago, Spud said:

+Support

Already trusted enough for WO, I don't see why Jugg should be any different

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Accepted!

Please speak to HCMD or an Admin+ for your whitelist and request the "Jugg" tag in discord!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Sprink locked this topic