HammerHeads 2nd Ban Application

HammerHead

Steam Name: xX.HammerHead.Xx sups.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100127092

Ingame Name: HammerHead

Ban Length: Permanently

Admin that Banned you: RookieBlue

Reason for Ban: History of Racism and Homophobic Incidents

Dispute: Hello It's me again, this will be my 2nd attempt for a ban appeal in gaminglight SCP RP server (specifically speaking for this ban) . Before I start I just want to say I have taken the month to review the motd forums. I have been looking back at my other ban appeals on this topic and reviewing why they were likely denied. I’m going to make this dispute shorter than my other ones to save everyone’s time and just get straight to the points.

My actions were deemed inappropriate and immature among the community forums/server. I blurted out the F word testing the admins seeing if they would care at all. By no surprise I was given a week ban for my actions. Months later after my ban was over I foolishly tested the admins abilities of keeping the rules enforced by deliberately saying “stop being black”. Again I was met with a week ban. I even made appeals for these bans without reading the motd for the forums. My appeals were quickly denied, looking back at my appeals I realized how embarrassing I was behaving towards everyone. I should have just accepted the rules and listened the first time instead of doing it again. My mind was a bit more clouded at the time since I played on other servers that embraced offensive remarks. But after this ban I have quarantined myself from these servers to get a grasp of the reality of my situation. I’m less hot headed now and won’t start personal rebuttals with everyone. I in no way support racism in any way (including stereotypes) or support homophobic behaviors. I will also not tolerate any offensive remarks and understand the consequences of using them. 

I was going to wait longer to make this ban appeal but I can’t stop thinking about this server. I just want to get this over with, I started to have recent dreams of being unbanned on this server. I’m more emotional about this than I should be. As obvious as this might sound, the only way for me to get over this is if I were to be unbanned. Of course the SCP SMT has the final word. I welcome any result and understand why I might not be forgiven.

Previous Appeals:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/62587-banned-for-a-entire-week-for-saying-the-f-word/ - Banned for using a homophobic slur

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/67012-banned-for-6-days-for-saying-stop-being-black/ - Admits to commonly using racism as a humor mechanism. 

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/67064-im-really-sorry-i-can-change-please/ - First permanent ban appeal

Per the standard handling of permanent bans, @gamikzone or @Rangiatea will handle this appeal, as I was the issuing admin and Head Admin Catsro denied the first appeal.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021